Search results

1. E-Dizzle

GSXR 06-10 PART OUT Ohlins, Motoholders, Brembo, Woodcraft

Parting some of her parts out. All prices are without shipping, please message me if you are interest in any of it. Thanks for looking. Going to post pics this weekend when I removed everything. highviz yellow 06/07 wheels front and rear (no rotors) $ 400 brembo t drive rotors (06-07) $ 480...
  2. E-Dizzle

FS: 09 R1 Track bike

Name: Erick Location: Chantilly VA Price 7,800 Contact: PM I bought this bike about 2 months ago, decided i'm going to stay with my gsxr so its time to post this awesome bike up. Nothing wrong with the bike and runs strong, the only thing not original is the Tech I was told the bike has...
  3. E-Dizzle

Summit Main April 5-6

I saw a RA thread but whos coming to summit main instead?
  4. E-Dizzle

FS: 06-10 gsxr 600/750 Ohlins Shock SU6470

Name: Erick Contact: PM Location: Nova Price: 400+shipping Up for sale is a lightly used ohlins shock I got back in Dec and had it rebuild and refreshed by Ohlins in NC. Comes with paper work and is sprung for a 200 lb rider, I think I have the original spring but I don't know what weights...
  5. E-Dizzle

FS: 2007 Gsx-r600 Street

Name: Erick Location: Nova Contact: PM Price: 4500 I am listing my clean and clear titled 07 gsxr 600 with 16000 miles on it. Bike is super clean and well taken care of, and comes with a few goodies. BMC street filter, pazzo shorty levers, -1 front sprocket, full R6 front brake system. I...
  6. E-Dizzle

Cbr1000rr 08-12 part out

Ohlins MKII ttx with bracket, freshly rebuild at ohlins in NC has 400 miles on it. (have paperwork to show upgrade and rebuild) $ 1,150 Lees lower link $ 160 woodcraft engine slider $80 Driven block sliders gold $65 Z-bomb $40 front and rear lines $ 60 vortex rearsets $220 Austin racing slip...
  7. E-Dizzle

FS: 08 cbr1000rr street

Location: NOVA Contact: PM Price: 7,300 I'm selling my 08 cbr1000rr silver/black with 5400 miles on it. The bike DOES NOT burn oil, and nothing is wrong with it just need more money for the track. parts on the bike vortex rearsets shogun bar ends shogun frame sliders shogun rear spools driven...
  8. E-Dizzle

FS: 08-11 CBR1000RR Track Fairings

I am selling BNIB track fairings i was going to us but decided that i'm going to use my 600. Price: 700 shipped in the U.S
  9. E-Dizzle

WTB- ohlins ttx su 789

As the title says looking for a ohlins rear shock