Search results

1. madmanr1

Cycle Mount GoPro Mirror Mounts?

DO THIS!!! Take it from me...mounts fail :(
  2. madmanr1

Security at NJMP?

THIS 100%!!! never...Ever...EVER...trust your bike to a hotel parking lot! I'm reminded of the group that loaded up a trailer full of bikes for a track day at Barber (don't recall who with) and made the mistake of staying the night in I believe an Alabama hotel the night before rather than...
  3. madmanr1

CMP 9/3-9/4

Bruh, team mate, buddy...STOP ASKING SO MANY JACKASS-Y QUESTIONS!!! Lol You wanna know something about the track or the rules A) ask me, and B) ASK ME!!! Leave these people alone lol
  4. madmanr1

NYST July 2nd and 3rd, Who's going?

That's a shame. From my spot at turn 11 it looked liked you were getting along quite well!
  5. madmanr1

GoPro found NCBike 5/28 weekend

Wish someone woulda done that for the one I lost at NJMP last year...with the awesome footage of me following you during lunch :(
  6. madmanr1

WTB: Pitbull TRS, 04 R1

Got a set of pins coming. If anyone has the rest of the setup they'd like to let go let me know.
  7. madmanr1

NYST July 2nd and 3rd, Who's going?

I'll be there working/riding. First time there for me!
  8. madmanr1

Replied!!!
  9. madmanr1

Looking for the whole setup preferably, or individual pieces (pins, etc) TIA
  10. madmanr1

New Member - Maryland

Welcome! St. Leonard for me (Calvert)
  11. madmanr1

Dominion Racway

I repeat my above comment :/
  12. madmanr1

Dominion Racway

Shocker :/
  13. madmanr1

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

Hoping the Sunday crew fares better than we did today :/ Can't win 'em all I guess
  14. madmanr1

Road Atlanta Gate Open Time?

...on Saturday morning? Thanks
  15. madmanr1

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

If I missed it earlier I apologize...what time will the gates open on Saturday morning?
  16. madmanr1

Need some decals made, Custom and some standard. Logos, and businesses

What kind of "stickers?" My son has his own vinyls biz, if that's what you're after. Some of the work he's done for me. http://thestrongerthirteen.bigcartel.com
  17. madmanr1

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

...and a simple email fixes MY mistake (forgot I already had an account from last year) and Lars corrects my goof!
  18. madmanr1

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

Just logged onto my account page and noticed that I was mistakenly registered for the Novice class...this'll be fun.
  19. madmanr1

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

For us dinosaurs, is anyone bringing a beacon? :D