Search results

1. Jester

Summit Main Air Fence

We would appreciate anyone that is able to help lay out some air fence this coming weekend at Summit. Thursday evening we are going to put out all of the dogboxes and also inflatable air fence so there is a decent amount of work that needs to be done. Those of you that are able to help out...
  2. Jester

RIP RHill #412

There were some threads on some other sites but I didn't see anything here. Ryan was not feeling well for a couple weeks and eventually went into the hospital where they found blood clots. They were trying to life flight him to the Cleveland clinic but he did not make it through the transfer...
  3. Jester

2006 GSXR 600 LOTS of spares

I bought this bike in the fall of 14, it was raced in AMA supersport. I have never crashed it and it runs great. Here is a video of the bike being ridden by a buddy of mine 2 weeks ago at summit main, the other bikes in the video are 750s. The spare bodywork is Blue, could probably...
  4. Jester

Alllllllright who was it?????

Happened at Road Atlanta on the Saturday trackday. Wait for 10A. :first::first::first::first::first::first:
  5. Jester

Road Atlanta April 4th and 5th

This will be my first time at Road Atlanta and was wondering how the track is in terms of grip. Is it slick until it comes up to temp? Any particular spot to watch out for?
  6. Jester

2005 CBR 600RR FS/FT

This was originally a street bike which I crashed on the track and turned into a track bike. Clean title 8158 miles Annatori Quick shifter Vortex 45 rear sprocket Vortex 15 front sprocket 520 Chain conversion Yoshi RS-5 slip on Vortex Rear sets Woodcraft Clip ons Racetech springs...
  7. Jester

Yfz450 looking to trade for track bike

I have a 2005 yfz450 none title bill of sale but I also have an extra frame that is titled an a extra set of rims an tires about 75 % left on them also a yosh head pipe to replace the older one the bike now has a rebuild 07 motor put new crank rod piston whole top end redone jetted new clutches...
  8. Jester

2004 vfr 800

Looking to sell my asphalt black VFR800 with 295xx miles on it for 4300 obo. Will also consider trade for track bike with a clean title. http://youngstown.craigslist.org/mcy/3957737589.html Does have some small rash from drops which I included in the craigslist pictures. It has a 2 brothers...
  9. Jester

New from NEO

Did my first track day on saturday on my VFR800 and had a blast. Now I need some better gear and a sportier bike! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo9drbWCQHc&feature=c4-overview&list=UU2D3Fw9PBesjbw91oLAqKVw