Search results

1. vzhulin

Pitt Race Video Request

Two good race vids from the WERA PIRC weekend:
  2. vzhulin

Congratulations on a new Orange Shirt

I had to reset my password just to post this... Congrats Jeff!!! That's awesome, I am so psyched for you pal. You will do a kick-ass job!
  3. vzhulin

Decent place to stay for NJMP Track days?

Quality Inn & Suites. 5 min drive from the track, right in Millville, walking distance to restaurants. $60 per night ($70 with all the taxes). Clean and comfy... Can't beat it if you ask me.
  4. vzhulin

Nyst?

They're indeed all booked up for May 3-4.
  5. vzhulin

Adjustable rearsets knee down question

Great thread, excellent advice here.
  6. vzhulin

FS: 2008-11 CBR1000RR parts (street fairings, headlights, OEM wheels)

Re-doing some things on my bike, decided to sell my spare parts and street fairings. Prefer local pick-up (NYC Manhattan), but can price out shipping for pieces - especially smaller items. Wheels may be hard/expensive for me to ship. Feel free to msg me if you want to make a deal - thanks guys...
  7. vzhulin

Our very own HondaGalToo (Judy)

Nice job, great read! Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  8. vzhulin

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

That's great news, thank you for your hard work and look forward to riding with N2. It was asked a bit earlier in the thread - but there is a very obvious lack of NYST track days on the schedule. Will N2 be trying to add those, or should we assume there will be no days at NYST? Thanks again...
  9. vzhulin

Best 09 to 2011 liter bike

Bishop, sending you a PM. I'm taking the bike... Let's work out the details. :) Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  10. vzhulin

Best 09 to 2011 liter bike

2008+ Honda CBR1000RR is the bike you want. Light and nimble, very user friendly. I was going to buy an R1 (had one ages ago) but very glad I went with the CBR. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  11. vzhulin

Soo.... Where is everyone going to go

To be clear, TPM will honor the basic/elite memberships from Nesba but not the full season pass (in case anyone was wondering). Still great of them to do so. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
  12. vzhulin

Best video camera for me to film my track-days

I use the original ContourRoam. Quality is not as good as GoPro or Contour2+ but the form factor of the Contour cameras is great for helmet mounting. GoPro works well for mounting it to the mirror bolts on the front cowl or on the tank, but I always have issues with vibration - whereas helmet...
  13. vzhulin

What is everyones track day plans this year?

Nyst website lists the days that Nesba had as "member days" which is not a good sign either. :( Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  14. vzhulin

Hello Nesba? Full season pass holders?

Have any of you received an email, receipt, or just any acknowledgement in your Nesba account that you are a season pass holder? Barber dates have been cancelled, Road Atlanta is uncertain, NYST saying they have no confirmation from Nesba for the scheduled dates. Feels like we sent a bunch of...
  15. vzhulin

News from NYST about NESBA dates..NOT LOOKING GOOD

That's very disconcerting. We really need a response from someone at Nesba to clarify this and Barber. There are quite a few of us that paid Nesba $2k for a full season pass, and hearing this uncertainty about the track days is frankly scary. I, for one, made my decision squarely on being able...
  16. vzhulin

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

Think we need a response from someone at Nesba about what is going on that weekend. Think it's cancelled and attempts to register result in it "being full" - but hey, one can hope. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  17. vzhulin

Barber registrations not showing-up in account??

This is a huge bummer, especially for those of us who bought a season pass and counted on that weekend as part of making the decision. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  18. vzhulin

08-Up Honda CBR1000RR Full Part Out! Ohlins, Vortex, Brembo

Ah good for him!! :) Love this cbr, I modeled mine after his! Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  19. vzhulin

08-Up Honda CBR1000RR Full Part Out! Ohlins, Vortex, Brembo

Oh wow, that machine is a beast (as is he!)! Is he okay? Hopefully not selling because of anything bad... Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk