Search results

1. vzhulin

FS: 2008-11 CBR1000RR parts (street fairings, headlights, OEM wheels)

Re-doing some things on my bike, decided to sell my spare parts and street fairings. Prefer local pick-up (NYC Manhattan), but can price out shipping for pieces - especially smaller items. Wheels may be hard/expensive for me to ship. Feel free to msg me if you want to make a deal - thanks guys...
  2. vzhulin

Hello Nesba? Full season pass holders?

Have any of you received an email, receipt, or just any acknowledgement in your Nesba account that you are a season pass holder? Barber dates have been cancelled, Road Atlanta is uncertain, NYST saying they have no confirmation from Nesba for the scheduled dates. Feels like we sent a bunch of...
  3. vzhulin

WTB: Barber 11/9-11/10 (A group)

Didn't realize how badly I wanted to do this until after the event was sold out, ugh! If anyone is selling, please let me know. Thank you! :)
  4. vzhulin

NYST 9/7-8: anyone heading up from NYC?

My pal Harry and I are planning on heading up either Fri night or Sat morning. We usually ride our bikes up to the track and back, but last time was pretty grueling after 2 days of track time. :) We wanted to see if anyone else is heading up from this area (we both live downtown Manhattan - in...
  5. vzhulin

Awesome weekend at NYST

Beautiful weather, great track, awesome people! NESBA crew - thanks so much to all of you. Dan, Dion, Steve, and Todd - you were so helpful to me this weekend, can't thank you enough - you guys are always such a pleasure to work with. I learned a ton during both days, and really appreciate...
  6. vzhulin

NYST 8/24 8/25: uptown or downtown?

I'm used to uptown, so hoping that's the case. But just curious if that's already set ahead of time, or if folks decide closer to the date... Cheers!
  7. vzhulin

NYST - Sat 7/6

Awesome day with great people! Big thanks to all the CRs (Todd Gerbsch and Mike Pope on my end) - you guys did a really nice job with us in the B group. Appreciate all the instruction and one-on-one time! Mike - following you around (especially up through wheelie hill and turns 8/9/10) was...