Search results

1. J

Pit Bull front convertible stand with pins

Location? Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
  2. J

2000 SV 650 Track/Race Bike (Atlanta)

Any idea how many miles are on the engine?
  3. J

Summit Shenandoah 9/27-9/28

That would be superb, Will! I may take you up on that!
  4. J

Summit Shenandoah 9/27-9/28

I'll be there. Looking for a ride, but may wind up riding out there in my leathers...
  5. J

Shenandoah configuration

Anyone coming from up north that can pick me up on the way? I live less than 2 miles from 495/95 right on the Maryland Virginia border and can chip in for some gas.
  6. J

2005 cbr600rr - Charlotte NC

Interested in any trades? I have a well-maintained 2004 Z1000 with some mods (full Muzzy exhaust, Galfer lines up front (not pictured), frame sliders, rear spools, etc.) Clean VA title and fresh oil (Rotella T6), coolant, and brake fluid (RBF 600). Have original exhaust and rear...
  7. J

Alexandria, VA (suburban DC) to Summit Point 9/27/14

I'm hoping to catch a lift from suburban DC to Summit Point this weekend. I can chip in on gas. Or even if you can just take my stuff, I can ride my bike out there and back. Please email steven.rabinowitz@gmail.com or text 571-289-2006 if you can help out a fellow. Thanks in advance...
  8. J

2005 YAMAHA R6 BODY PARTS TRIPLE TREE in N.E. IL

Whats your price for all the rest today immediate payment...hook a brotha up, man
  9. J

2005 YAMAHA R6 BODY PARTS TRIPLE TREE in N.E. IL

That lower triple still for sale?
  10. J

Summit Point Main 8/26 ROLL CALL

Shenny with Romney I believe...
  11. J

Summit Point Main 8/26 ROLL CALL

Damn, do I gotta get in this action??? Sunday is $150 with Romney Cycles and Monday at Main for $99?
  12. J

NJMP 8/12 Videos

Second link is showing as "private". Steve
  13. J

NJMP Mon Aug 12 Crash in Chicane A Group

They explicitly *refused* to let me bump down from B to I, and it was also my first time at NJMP. I told them I understood that I would have to re-evaluated, and they still would not. There was definitely some questionable passing going on in I.
  14. J

NJMP 8/12 Videos

Here's a vid of my lowside during the 11 o'clock I group session on Monday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHwhSNs9ye8 And here is another morning I-group session from Monday morning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrbtUToLa6Y
  15. J

NJMP Mon Aug 12 Crash in Chicane A Group

The guy on the R1 who went to the hospital had a GoPro running. I got to see the wreck from his bike. From what I saw, he ran up on #350 really fast and rather than checking up and holding off until after the chicane to complete the pass, it looked like he tried to force and inside pass...and...
  16. J

Roster - njmp 12/13 pot luck

I'll bring hummous and chips
  17. J

Philadelphia to NJMP 8/13

I'm headed up from DC on the Sunday before and riding both days as well. Don't let it being your first time out influence riding both days though. The Basic group is mostly riders who are out for their first few track days. Try and find a coach to work with you.