Search results

1. N

NC Bike 10/27

You going to be coming from the NOVA area like near warrenton and have room for 1 more?
  2. N

NC Bike 10/27

Anyone coming down from the Nova area have room for one more bike and person. Rolling down on Sunday will be fine.
  3. N

VIR Patriot 10/20 and North Course 10/21..

oh yeah never asked this but does anyone know of any photographers that might be there on for Monday? I would love to get a good shot of my first time on the track.
  4. N

VIR Patriot 10/20 and North Course 10/21..

i'm signed up for north, just need to figure out the best lodging for myself and possibly my girl as I don't wanna drive 4 hours in the morning ride all day then drive home 4 hours. She can't drive my truck. Is lodging at the track the best and most secure (for the bike) way to stay? I really...
  5. N

Calling all NESBA Members!!!

I second this. It will be my first track day ever on Monday unless we can't get this thing going. I wonder how many more people we need to sign up to keep the day alive. I've had to beg my boss to have this day off and have begged for previous days and not gotten them. This is the first day...
  6. N

Hello from The Plains VA

Sounds great! and yes I'm on a 3rd gen zx10r, the green white and black special edition.
  7. N

Hello from The Plains VA

I might have to take you up on that. what size ball? i just bought the truck used and crusty so i got a couple of things i gotta do to it still.
  8. N

Hello from The Plains VA

Thanks sounds great!
  9. N

Hello from The Plains VA

thanks for the info! and betarace what time you leaving in the morning i wanna follow someone if i can. its been a few years since I've been to summit point and never on a bike before. ill be trucking my bike. no trailer for now.
  10. N

Hello from The Plains VA

Hello all, looking to do my first track day 09-23-13 at Summit Point Main. I'm pumped and any advice on what kind of stuff to bring with me would be greatly appreciated. This will be my first track day ever and I've worked almost all year to make sure I had the gear to do it. Thank you.