Search results

1. D

SIDI ST Air Boots size 11/45

Christmas gift worn only once. Too small for my feet. Excellent condition as seen in pics. $275 includes shipping.
  2. D

2012 Eclsosed Trailer/Camper

For sale is my 2012 Diamond Enclosed Trailer/Camper. It is 12X7 with a 6' ceiling. It has been fully insulated and has everything needed to go racing or camping. It is equipped with a new Dometic rooftop A/C unit with the optional heater coil, fridge, microwave, 25" samsung TV and DVD/RADIO/CD...
  3. D

2017 BMW s1000rr

Im helping my neighbor sell his brand new BMW. He thought he could buy this bike as a Christmas gift to himself without running it by his wife......He was wrong......so very wrong. Hes now sleeping in my guest room/garage until the bike is sold. Please help me get rid of him!!! Anyways, he...
  4. D

09 R6 Daytona 200

I purchased this bike with the intentions of building it and giving the Daytona 200 a shot next March. I had to stop the build after discovering a nerve condition in my leg that wont allow me to compete until after surgery. Anyways, the bike is 90% complete with the following already completed...
  5. D

WTB Dry Break/Quick Fill Equipment

Im looking to set up my 2012 BMW s1000rr for next season. Let me know what you have
  6. D

GSXR 600/750 exhaust and forks

I sold the bike but kept the exhaust and front forks. I'll take $550 for the exhaust and $200 for the forks with free shipping on both. The forks are stock. For some reason I cannot upload pictures. If you'd like pictures text me at 301-500-seven 0 seven 4.
  7. D

XT Lap Timers for Sale

I have two XT Racing Ultra-Lap Timers for sale. Both are in great working condition. $125 each shipped or $200 for both. Call/text for more info. 301-500-7074.
  8. D

Mr12

I'm looking for a couple cans of MR12 for Roebling next month.
  9. D

Pull sensor off GSXR750

I wanted to try GP shift for next season and KWS installed the pull sensor after they did the rebuild on my bike. Just sitting on my bike in the garage I had realized that GP shift is not for me and I am going back to standard. So for sale is a brand-new never ridden pull sensor. They hard wired...
  10. D

WWT pull sensor

I am looking to trade a pull sensor for a push sensor for a 2004 sv650
  11. D

Tail section SV650

Sharkskinz tail section for 2nd gen SV. Bought new but never used. Just taken out of box and placed on the bike for fitment. $150 shipped.
  12. D

Wanted 2nd gen SV OEM rear sets

I am in need of stock rear sets for my 04 SV650. If you or anyone you know has a set or multiple sets to get rid of please have them call me at 301-500-7074.
  13. D

GSXR Race Fairing

I have no idea how I acquired this. It just showed up in my garage one day and now I'm getting rid of it. Just make me a reasonable offer and its yours. Shipping will be additional. I think it came off a 04/05 gsxr600/750. Not sure who makes it but its in good usable condition for a gixer or SV...
  14. D

Used Dunlop GPA's for sale

I have several sets of used GPA's for sale. Medium compound. Fitment is 120/70 front and 190/60 rear. Each set has no more than 4 sprints and 2 practices on them. A couple of fronts may have a little more time on them but all are still good tires with plenty of tread. They are all dated this...