Search results

1. S

2022 endurance race team

Plus I’m an Aprilia rider myself!! I’m on my 4th one.. Just picked up a 21 RSV4 Factory I’m building into a track- Race bike..
  2. S

2022 endurance race team

I’m interested!! I just turned 50 and have been thinking about endurance racing lately.. I race CCS-ASRA at the moment!! I can run 1:17 at Summit.. Sounds like we could make a decent team, most importantly have fun..
  3. S

2007 SUZUKI GSXR 750 RACE TRACK BIKE CLEAN AND READY!

I am interested...My interest also depends on Location. Where are you located? Thanks Scott
  4. S

2009 GSX-R 600 track bike

Lots of pics to scotman623@hotmail.com......INTERESTED!
  5. S

Q3 wear bars

I have 3 track days on my Q3 and the left side is a slick now, NO wear bars at all...So you can get more out of them I think and I would and did. I will be changing it out now though, go till the wear bars are gone if you feel you can with your skill level, if your thinking they are not safe...
  6. S

Best GoPro helmet or bike mount location?

Dave, Front or rear of bike is best location, depends on what view you want it to capture...Please never mount anything to your HELMET!!!!! Most if not all tracks and ORGS. will require you to safety wire it to your bike for good reason...ENJOY NYST ON SATURDAY. I have done 3 days there...
  7. S

Nyst?

Yes I rode at NYST the past weekend, It went great and we all had a lot of fun without any problems. Greg and all the staff are good people. They now have a tire changer and also do tires at the track now I will be returning there later this month for 2 more days... Check out their facebook page...
  8. S

NJMP May 17-18th Intermediate group Yours for 100.00!

They are yours if you want them.... I am leaving at 1p.m today for a track day at Loudon N.H for Monday, Be back on Tuesday Afternoon.. I will pm you my phone # if you would like to call me...Thanks Scott Reynolds
  9. S

Road Atlanta videos

You do a very good job on making the vids, I have watched lots of your riding and enjoy the footage.
  10. S

NJMP May 17-18th Intermediate group Yours for 100.00!

I can not make these 2 days that I have paid in full for already, I still have lots of money in my credit I have to use this year so I don't need to add this back to it. I will be out of town on family business so I can not make this trip. BOTH days in the Intermediate class for 100.00 dollars...
  11. S

Dunlop Q3 PSI info for track day?

Thanks for the above info... I am also hoping to get some people on here who have used them and what they have to say about them. Scott
  12. S

Dunlop Q3 PSI info for track day?

Just mounted a set of Q3 tires yesterday on my bike, I never tried Q3 yet. I have a track day up in Loudon N.H on Monday, 1.6 mile track that is pretty technical to ride. Weather is calling for mid 50 temps partly cloudy conditions. I am mid to fast rider in the Intermediate group and will not...
  13. S

Round 1 BSB BRANDS HATCH

AWESOME!!!
  14. S

Road Atlanta videos

I would also like to view them....
  15. S

New York Safety Track

TTD running May 25-26th is still going to happen at NYST with 30 people,I am on that list...
  16. S

Decent place to stay for NJMP Track days?

VERY TRUE!! I did not know you could camp at NJMP? How much did they charge you to camp? Do a lot of people camp out for track days? I think I will go buy a folding cot this week...THANKS VINNY.
  17. S

New York Safety Track

See you MAY 3-4TH then!!! Lots of track space....I will just end up riding at NJMP with N2, And THATS GREAT!!!
  18. S

Paint jobs for your track bodywork.

I need to order my race bodywork for my 2013 600RR and have it drop shipped to you, I just want the bike all black but my red #71 decals on it. Is this something you would be interested in doing? Your work looks great...Thanks Scott Reynolds
  19. S

Did the prices get jacked?

I paid 225.00 so sounds like your getting a deal...Scott