Search results

1. DirtDiva

PittRace June 18-19 Catered Fundraiser

Following our Saturday track day at PittRace we will have a catered gathering. N2 will provide the food (suggested $10 donation cash only). We will also have a several items for live auction as well as a 50/50 and raffle for those attending the Saturday evening. This is a BYOB event so please...
  2. DirtDiva

(sold) Little R3 up for grabs

Already all decorated with N2 stickers. 2016 Yamaha R3 Track Prepped and ready to go! asking $3500 obo Ridden track only 2 seasons - 7753 miles Armour Bodies track plastics Q3 Dunlop mostly new rear - only 1 day and recently purchased A bit of rash from a recent low side, bike is straight Rapid...
  3. DirtDiva

June 30& July 1 little bikes??

Who will be there?? I have my R3 and am learning on it. Anyone else riding little bikes this weekend? Sunday should be fun with some new people.... Cross country cycle customers and Nate Kern will be on track July 1st.. Looking forward to seeing you all out there! Sent from my SM-G925V using...
  4. DirtDiva

6/2&3 PittRace - Who is going ?

Roll Call! I don't wanna be the only N2 rep at PittRace this weekend.. who is gonna be there?
  5. DirtDiva

GoPro found NCBike 5/28 weekend

Sam found this out on the track after a crash.. if anyone can identify this rider, we'd like to get the GoPro back to them.
  6. DirtDiva

NCBike April 2nd

Hey guys, special coaching help/attention needed for April 2nd. Wondering which coaches would be at NCBike to help a brother out. Robert? Will? Hit me up so I can let you know what's up. Thanks :)
  7. DirtDiva

Not Really new..

Hi all, I rode 7 days in 2015 with N2 and I'm really looking forward to Barber to end the season. I can't say enough great things about your days. Thanks so much for welcoming me on the track and into the family!
  8. DirtDiva

Philly area Suburbs .. Riders to the Track

So, a few of my friends and I are talking about track days already. And would love to "car pool" when dates become available. Just figured i'd post up if anyone else is interested and has a ride or needs one. We have trucks, cars, trailers.. but, consolidating is more fun. :) I'm in the...