Search results

1. ibkevman

Ohlins TTX Shock for 06-10 GSXR 600/750

For sale is a rear shock for Suzuki GSXR 600 or 750 years 2006-2010 model number SU 789. It's due for a refresh but is in otherwise excellent condition with no damage/leaks. It's currently sprung for 195# with no gear. I had this on my 07 750 that was used for both street and track duty and...
  2. ibkevman

Ladies Alpinestars boots - LIKE NEW - $80/shipped to CONUS

For sale is a pair of Alpinestars ladies SMX5 Stella boots size 6 US 37 EUR. They have literally been worn less than 5 times and are in essentially as new condition. The boots were $200 new. I have lots more pics to share so please reply below with your email address if interested.
  3. ibkevman

Sharkskinz for 2006/2007 GSXR 600/750

For sale is a complete set of track plastics and tank that I used on my 2007 GSXR 750. They are professionally painted and have never been down. They aren't perfect but are very solid and easily pass the 10' rule of looking great. The only "structural" issue is the bike got knocked over which...
  4. ibkevman

Wheels for 2006/2007 GSXR 600/750

For sale is a pair of OEM wheels that came off a 2007 GSXR 750. They are in great condition with very few chips and are 100% straight. Rear has cush drive but no sprocket/carrier. Front: $210 + actual shipping Rear: $110 + actual shipping Both: $300 + actual shipping . . . .
  5. ibkevman

Puig light smoke windscreen 06/07 GSXR 600/750

I use this on my K7 750 for a year and decided to switch to something different. $40/shipped to the CONUS.
  6. ibkevman

XT Racing Ultra Lap Timer

Great condition with 2' cord. $90/shipped to 48 states.
  7. ibkevman

OEM Rearsets for 05/06 GSXR 1000

For sale is a set of OEM rearsets that came from an 05 GSXR 1000 (so they will definitely work on an 06) that are in great shape aside from being a bit dirty. They only had a few thousand miles before being replaced by a Vortex set and there is no damage or blemishes at all. $50 each shipped...
  8. ibkevman

BRAND NEW Teknic Vixen Women's 2-piece Leathers - size 6

For sale is a brand new pair of leathers that have never had a bug smash into them. I bought them for my wife a while back with the thought of her riding on backroads with me and/or attending track days on her own and it just never happened. They are size 6 which means they are meant for a...
  9. ibkevman

Alpinestars leathers

Alpinestars SG-1 two-piece leathers, very good condition - $225 plus actual shipping •Size 46/Euro 56 •Never down, no tears, good zippers, liner and armor, only normal wear marks and minor scuffs, used 3 seasons •Minor stitching/tape marks on back from a club patch •Removable armor •Very...
  10. ibkevman

Alpinestars leathers

Alpinestars SG-1 two-piece leathers, very good condition - $300 + actual shipping Size 46/Euro 56 Never down, no tears, good zippers, liner and armor, only normal wear marks and minor scuffs, used 3 seasons Minor stitching/tape marks on back from a club patch Removable armor Very breathable...
  11. ibkevman

Alpinestars leathers

Alpinestars SG-1 two-piece leathers, very good condition - $325 + actual shipping Size US 46/Euro 56 Never down, no tears, good zippers, liner and armor, only normal wear marks and minor scuffs, used 3 seasons Minor stitching/tape marks on back from a club patch Removable armor Very breathable...
  12. ibkevman

Harris Exhaust Hanger for GSXR 1000 K5/K6

Title says it all. $40/shipped to the lower 48.
  13. ibkevman

Vortex Case Cover for GSXR

For sale is a Vortex case cover part number CS502A which is good for 1997-2005 GSXR 600 1996-2005 GSXR 750 2001-2008 GSXR 1000 $50 shipped to the lower 48.
  14. ibkevman

Circuit of the Americas Track Day

Anyone ever done one? I'm curious if it's worth it to bring a pit bike or not. As big of a track as that it I'd imagine it would be pretty cool to bring one to buzz around to different areas of the track to watch. Asking because trailer space is kinda limited. Thanks in advance.
  15. ibkevman

GSXR 1000 rear wheel

For sale is a rear wheel that will fit an 05/06 Suzuki GSXR 1000. It will come with the rotor and cush drive. Both the wheel and rotor are straight and it holds air with no problems. It was originally blue then painted black so you can see some of the blue around the edges from where tire...
  16. ibkevman

Carbon fiber fenders for GSXR1000 K5/K6

For sale is a front and rear fender made by Evolution Composites. These are the upgraded models with the venting screens built into them. Extremely light and pretty cool looking. Few dings from rocks and grit, one minor stress mark where are screw goes through it and on the underside of the...
  17. ibkevman

Ohlins rear shock

For sale is a Ohlins SU5031 rear shock that will fit 05/06 GSXR1000. I just had it cleaned and serviced by a certified Ohlins tech and can provide copy of receipt so it is basically in as new condition. New ones on eBay go for $900+shipping. Price is $750/shipped to the lower 48.