Search results

1. Toolnround

2017 R6, 500 miles, $14,500 NC

SOLD !!!!
  2. Toolnround

2017 R6, 500 miles, $14,500 NC

Mileage is not a misprint, and this is not a bogus ad. I purchased the bike new, as a leftover, in Sept. 2019. I was hopeful to start riding again, after multiple C-spine surgeries, but…… I’ve done 3 TD with it (I was loaded and gone by 3 each day) and a few street miles (mostly to/from...
  3. Toolnround

2017 R6 street/track prepped $14,500

2017 R6. Selling as a package. Not interested in parting. I purchased as a leftover 9/19. This is literally a new bike. I just don’t have the time, or physical ability, to ride it. Motor is bone stock. I’ll get exact mileage, but it’s less than 500 (no, that’s not a misprint) I did sort it for...
  4. Toolnround

Bump requirements

Good information from the CR’s. Having done my first day (with NESBA) back in 2010 I just wanted to learn how to ride better. I went out with a few different CRs over the course of my first three track days and learned a TON, just from following and being chased. Long story short, I dabbled...
  5. Toolnround

Ohlins TTX mk2 for yamaha R6

Interested if this is still available
  6. Toolnround

Shock still available ? Did this come off of a ‘17 ?

Shock still available ? Did this come off of a ‘17 ?
  7. Toolnround

13 GSXR750 track bike (clean title)

Pics and location ?
  8. Toolnround

For sale: 2015 Triumph Daytona 675r track ready

Is this bike still available ?
  9. Toolnround

Photos @ NJMP on Mon 7/4 ??

Thanks Dave, I'll give it a shot.
  10. Toolnround

Photos @ NJMP on Mon 7/4 ??

I was wondering if anyone has info on where to check out the photos taken by the photographers at NJMP on July 4th ? I heard it mentioned, in the riders meeting, that they would be set up in the media area doors, but I was not able to get there before I had to leave unexpectedly. Any help is...
  11. Toolnround

Opinions on 3 year old rain tires

The tire date code questions always seem to stir a $hitload of debate. Depends on what you're looking for....MotoGP stardom? I wouldn't use anything but the latest/greatest. Using them to save your track day, after the sky opens up on your day.......put them on and use them up.....provided...
  12. Toolnround

2008 GSXR 600 TRACK BIKE

Is this bike still available ?