Search results

1. Dickie

2011 ZX-10R Race/Track Bike

2011 ZX-10 R $7700 I'm going to take a break from the big bikes for a bit, so there's no need to keep the Ninja around. I just had the bike out at Road Atlanta in June for some control rider work. Runs amazingly, handles like a dream, and stops extremely well. The bike was purchased new here...
  2. Dickie

2009 Ducati 1198 Street Bike

You're looking at a very nice 2009 Ducati 1198. The bike is a blast to ride, and needs nothing. It was just serviced, has fresh new Michelins, and has been adult owned and garage kept it's whole life. The Termignoni exhaust sounds amazing, and she's ready for the warm days ahead. I always...
  3. Dickie

2009 NINJA 250r race/track bike

If you're looking for a great track bike that won't break the bank the 250 is the only way to go. This particular 250 is ready to go, and has all the modifications you'd want in a track bike. You can run half a season on the same set of tires, and run all weekend for as little as $10 in fuel. It...
  4. Dickie

Alpinestars GP Tech Race Gloves - Medium ($125)

Gloves are a Medium Size These were a gift from my wife, but they ended up being too small. I wear a large, but wore these for a track day and 3 sprint races. These gloves are barley worn and have no issues whatsoever. Alpinestars GP Tech Gloves The Alpinestars GP-Tech Gloves represent a...