Search results

1. Romans Eight

Welcome New Control Rider Blake Holt

Happy to announce a new addition to our Cr staff. Blake is a talented fast rider with solid accolades. He has amateur/expert racing experience with MCRA, WERA, CCS. Started track riding and was immediately taking under wings of some old Nesba guys (Brent Schrader, Ron Hix, Allen Federson) from...
  2. Romans Eight

Road Atlanta July 8-9: ROLL CALL

Just want to get everyone planning for this last N2 Road Atlanta weekend of 2017. We have a resident N2 BBQ man with some skills. Thanks for this Taylor Hornsby! We will have free BBQ for YOU Saturday night around 6pm. Let's make this one best of the season. We should have quite a few special...
  3. Romans Eight

Road Atlanta April 14 @5pm: Air Fence Volunteers

Hey everyone, we're gearing up for our first Road Atlanta weekend April 15-16. On Friday April 14th around 5pm we will meet near Yokohama Bridge/Main Paddock, all pile in pickup trucks, and link Air Fence together in 6-7 of the corners. We could use your help too. For those who've not done...
  4. Romans Eight

Barber 11/26-11/27 Bumps & Credits DONE

All bumps and credits are in. From all the N2 Staff we'd like to thank you for coming out and wish everyone Merry Christmas! Get your 2017 trackday packages on that Christmas List! 14 from I to A 16 from N to I
  5. Romans Eight

Welcome Another Qualified N2 SE Control Rider

Let's give a nice round of applause for new SE CR Wesley Hanson. [emoji1433][emoji1433][emoji1433] Wesley has years of Advanced riding history with NESBA and N2, as well as WERA racing experience. Thanks for your dedication and congratulations Wesley!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Romans Eight

Lost & Found: Road Atlanta July 2-3

We received this from the Track Management: Our maintenance crew found a set of racing leathers & boots left behind after your track days. Do you happen to know anyone that lost or left behind? Can you spread the word? Maybe someone is looking for them! *Prove these items are yours and we'll...
  7. Romans Eight

Welcome the New SE Control Rider

Congratulations to Robert Murillo for the bump to CR! He's been testing with us since Barber last year and we're happy to say he is in! Welcome to the team Robert! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Romans Eight

Roebling May 21-22 Gate Info

Just spoke to track manager. Gates open Friday 5/20 at 5pm and will stay open 24 hours until we leave Sunday PM. I also heard they've had no wet weather past two days, but forecast has said rain. You can't go by the forecast- show up to track and look up to see if it's raining, lol. Sent from...
  9. Romans Eight

Euro 52 Suit Needed for Roebling May 21-22

Anyone have a suit we can borrow for our Trackday weekend in three weeks? If someone can bring us any kind of EURO size 52 suit we will see to it you are compensated as a rental type deal. Let me know.. Thx Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Romans Eight

Roebling May 21-22: Tire Service by MarMo

It's been confirmed we are bringing in the best, Huey from Marietta Motorsports will be on deck with all flavors of Dunlop's available. Huey is also qualified to do suspension setups and has quite a few parts to get you Rollin. If you want race fuel or special tires you can call Huey at the...
  11. Romans Eight

Video Clips from N2/WERA Race Practice TalladegaGP 4/22

Wow. Some of the top National guys are here today. Crazy fast, under 59 seconds for all these guys. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Romans Eight

Welcome the new SE Control Riders

After putting these guys under the microscope and drilling them for answers to tough questions, we've made the confident decision to bump these three talented individuals to Control Rider. Shane Horton Nikk Rogers Dominique Green Please take a second to congratulate these additions to our N2...
  13. Romans Eight

Season Opener @Road Atlanta 3/26-3/27: Bumps & Credits

Our weekend was a little wet. The only complaint I heard all weekend was the maintenance guy said we need to flush the commodes (yes I'm serious). Great weekend folks, especially for the large crowd Saturday. From Novice to Intermediate Kyle McCall Thomas Crossman Ryan Conway Joshua Dey...
  14. Romans Eight

Road Atlanta 3/25 Air Fence Volunteer Request

The time has come for our first Road Atlanta trackday weekend of 2016! We're looking for volunteers to help put up a few sections of Air Fence Friday 3/25 at 5:30p. We're meeting in the Paddock at Pit Out to pile in a few pickup trucks. Let's put safety first and get this done quickly so we can...
  15. Romans Eight

NCBIKE September 19-20, 2015: Bumps & Credits

First, I'd like to say thanks to each of you for coming out and making our weekend excellent. Members and N2 Staff were awesome! Next, the following riders showed us they knew how to ride well, smooth and predictable. These guys have been bumped to the next level. Stoked for you all! From...
  16. Romans Eight

PittRace 8/29 - 8/30: Bumps & Credits

First, I'd like to thank everyone for showing a guy from the south how a stellar trackday event runs. Members and N2 Staff were awesome! Next, the following riders showed us they knew how to ride well, smooth and predictable. These guys have been bumped to the next level. Stoked for you all...
  17. Romans Eight

NCBIKE 8/8 - 8/9: Bumps & Credits

We are happy to announce the following riders showed solid riding skills to be awarded the bump to next level. Way to go! From Novice to Intermediate Jeremiah Walker Rick Blevins Mike Ottaviano Michael Hicks Alex Airhart From Intermediate to Advanced Jeremiah Walker *This rider special, bumped...
  18. Romans Eight

VIR 7/31 Bumps!

We are happy to announce the following riders showed solid riding skills to be awarded the bump to next level. Way to go! From Novice to Intermediate Earl Spellmann Roberto Rogici From Intermediate to Advanced Michael Tates Proud of you guys, good work. Let's ride together real soon!
  19. Romans Eight

VIR 7/31: Air Fence Volunteer Deployment- THANK YOU!

On behalf of the whole N2 Staff we'd like to thank the team of riders/racers who Volunteered today setting up Air Fence. Daniel Goodnight Jarrett Green Earl Spellmann Johnny Fontana Kevin Hutton Danny Hutton Ron Oyler Tim Wilson #760 Shane Hobgood You guys helped make it go smoothly. We...
  20. Romans Eight

Air Fence Help Needed Thursday Late Afternoon at VIR 7/30

Guys, We could use a few more hands at VIR putting up the Air Fence. The VOLUNTEERS will be able to get in at 4:30pm Thursday afternoon. We'll set up the Air Fence as soon as possible. Let me know soon. We need to get you on the list for the VIR gate. Thanks, Jonathan 678.463.6955