Search results

1. P

Credits for sale

I’ve got $245 I’m credits for sale. With the 15% transfer fee it ends up at $208.25. Will sell for $175. Paypal/Venmo. txt 3 1 5 four four zero 3 2 2 1 Thanks
  2. P

Woodcraft dual temp tire warmer

Good condition, no burn marks. Fits 120/200 f/r tire widths. Come with carrying bag. $250 Can bring to PittRace next weekend.
  3. P

PittRace 5-15-16 roll call

Ok kids, who’s coming out to play? First laps of the year for me so be gentle!
  4. P

WANTED: "A" spot for PittRace 9/11

Yeah yeah, I know... you snooze you end up on the wait list! Looking for a spot for that Friday 9/11 at Pitt before the N2/WERA endurance round. Hit me up!! Thanks! pJ
  5. P

July 11-12 PittRace

Any info from the leaders about camping? Or are we too far off to know if we will be able to camp that weekend at the track? The Syracuse crew shall be reppin' legit, yo. CC, The Pope, Sideburns The Defector, Salerno the Jester, and Reverend Chocko. The RxTion rig will roll in that Friday...
  6. P

N2/WERA endurance classes and info?

Before I start scrolling the WERA rulebook, is there a quick link to classes for the endurance series? What’s allowed for bike mods, etc? Thinking of just doing one round. If anyone wants to toss in their $0.02 for advice and experience, I’ll gladly pay $0.01 for your thoughts.
  7. P

Bike transpo help - PittRace to Bristow/W Manassass VA

Anybody going to PittRace next weekend that might be able to assist with a bike transport to the Bristow/W. Manassass area? PM me if so.... Thanks and see you at Pitt!
  8. P

Pitt this Friday - who’s in???

Alright... who’s gonna be there? Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you knuckleheads again! Eager to ride the new layout and put some demons to rest!
  9. P

Thank you, Mr Myers

Just wanted to give Len a big THANK YOU for an assist this week! It's been a while since I've been around, but a reach out by Todd to Len, and he was willing to lend a hand for something I'm considering. I am very grateful for his eagerness to help, and I owe him one. Y'know, it's funny...
  10. P

2005 Yamaha R1 streetbike - Syracuse

2005 Yamaha R1 8747 miles clean NY title A happy "How ya doin'?" on this fine fall Friday morning! I've got a 2005 R1 stock street bike in nice condition up for sale! Couple add-ons (adjustable short levers, swingarm spools), but pretty much a stock bike. I bought it a few weeks ago without...
  11. P

2004 Ducati 999 *CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER!*

Up for sale is my 2004 Ducati 999, located in Syracuse NY. 9936 miles. Title in hand. This bike won the Northeast/MidAtlantic HWT TWINS SUPERBIKE nov championship with WERA in 2013, and posted 4 P1 finishes in '13. Also finished 3rd in points in SR HWT for '13. The bike went down at...