Search results

1. rugbymook

Snooks racing Daytona 200

Manotti and myself will be wrenching, laughing, harassing, and generally trying our best to help Yanc this Daytona round! Really looking forward to seeing any N2 peeps !
  2. rugbymook

First gen SV650 wheel set.

Hey guys. I have a set of first gen SV650 wheels with OEM rotors front and rear in very good condition up for sale. Have a set of DOT Pirelli’s mounted that are a bit old, but still look in racer rock star shape. Silver OEM color. I’ll be at Pitt Race this weekend with them.
  3. rugbymook

N2/WERA endurance classes and info?

Just put SV-650 stickers on it and run LWT...………. :)
  4. rugbymook

VIR N2/WERA Endurance

A great N2 paddock presence at VIR! Truly looking forward to next season. I'm debating coming out of retirement after watching all the racing this season! BTW, build a ULWT bike for next season too! Heck, you will already be at the track and have a hot pit spot set up........ why not...
  5. rugbymook

PittRace July 14th

Hey guys!!! If anyone has spent leftover motor parts sitting in the shop/shed/garage/bedroom/kitchen...... could you bring them to PIR this weekend?? I've been making some pretty cool trophies for the N2/WERA endurance event. :) Basically, steel parts are best for welding: clutch baskets (have...
  6. rugbymook

Pitt Race South Track is being repaved!

Was at PIR this past Sunday for a vintage car race. These were the fast "vintage" cars that won't be running the streets of Pittsburgh next week (AC Cobra, Camero, Mustangs, and even Kathy and Jim running their Vipers). All mentioned track grip was VERY VERY good.
  7. rugbymook

Hello from Central PA

Welcome!! Pittsburgh guys here
  8. rugbymook

Witchkraft Racing 2015 Yamaha R1

........those damn white wheels....... Great bike and a great seller/team. Hope to still see this bike in the N2 paddock.
  9. rugbymook

FS: 2006 GSX-R750 Trackbike in PA-$5500

Kaley!!!!! Great bike........................but I think you're just a wee bit over the suspension setup :)
  10. rugbymook

FS: 2006 GSX-R750 Trackbike in PA-$5500

Kaley!!!!! Great bike........................but I think you're just a wee bit over the suspension setup :)
  11. rugbymook

Hey Shiloh! Text me your cell # and I'll send over that photo of Penzey's Spice seasoning that...

Hey Shiloh! Text me your cell # and I'll send over that photo of Penzey's Spice seasoning that my mom got me. 412.310.1382
  12. rugbymook

Pitt Race Memorial Day Weekend

Great to see everyone again. It felt great for me to be back on the track after last years little incident. Now I just need to get back in riding shape. Four sessions wore me out! LOL
  13. rugbymook

MotoAmerica @ Road Atlanta

Looking forward to a great race weekend with some N2 peeps!!!
  14. rugbymook

Congratulations

Brad, It was awesome to watch that rain race on Saturday! Great job!! (I only won the pit bike race. LOL)
  15. rugbymook

We Have Another Orange Shirt Out There!

Great to finally have AA in the house! Congrats bro
  16. rugbymook

Bike decibels. How to get a number?

Call your local police department and see if they if they have a sound level meter. Many stations have them and can give you a precise db measurement.
  17. rugbymook

Pitt Race roll call

Thanks Shetty! Good to see you again
  18. rugbymook

Pitt Race roll call

Hey gang! I was working with the 3 riders behind me for three or four laps. When coming down T7, I saw the bike and rider down just off the edge of track. I was checking ALL the flag stations thinking there could be a red flag because the rider (Nikki) and bike were still in an impact zone...
  19. rugbymook

New guy from southwest PA!

Welcome to N2, Brenon! I'm a southwest PA local too. I'll see you at PIR in two weeks.
  20. rugbymook

Pitt Race roll call

I'll see you guys there!