Search results

1. tryzbiak

Looking for "A" rider with gold 675

Loaned me stator and gasket on 675 3 weeks ago at Trackalapooza. I think i saw him in Aug with N2. Eitherway. Need to get his contact, lost business card. Lives in TN i think does lanscaping of somekind
  2. tryzbiak

fS 07 675 Daytona

'][/URL] $4400 11k miles New renthal grips New break fluids and coolant Oil change will be done this week Front forks oil done last year Woodcraft covers Lowside on left side but nothing crazy with small dent in tank. Easy to cover with tank covers.... Bikes been broke down and full clean...
  3. tryzbiak

Video from I group Day 2 Tally 8.16.15

my computer sucks so i have to use iPad. Then most video will not post on youtube. For now i have one.
  4. tryzbiak

Any video out there from Tally

If so can u send me links. Novice/ I dayone Intermiediate day 2
  5. tryzbiak

Awesome event at Tally 8-15 and 16

awesome. What a great freakin time. Being my 3rd track event ever i was very pleased with the staff and event. Thanks for the bump to I group, it allowed me to keep a fast pace, humbeling as well. Lol I was pitted across from the CR's / John C trailer. Everyone i met was very cool, well all...
  6. tryzbiak

Pitbull rear restraint

Anyone else felt a bit nervous the first time the used it. This just feels awfully unsafe... lol '][/URL]
  7. tryzbiak

Tally 15-16 Aug

Want to say hi, heading to Tally in a weekish. My third track day and excited, say hi if your there #73 675 daytona, old fat guy
  8. tryzbiak

07 675 Daytona Misc track/street stuff

sorry, my computer is just being a real ass right now. So I am copy and paste link guy today http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4517857#post4517857
  9. tryzbiak

Posting pics

memebr on several forums. Cant seem to load pics here. Any idea why. Never had a prob on other sites
  10. tryzbiak

New to N2, Cumming GA

Whats up everyone. New to the site and will be at Tally in August with some of you. Wanted to introduce myself, say hi and I am adding a few pics of the bike. So if you get a chance to say hi at Tally, please do. I am normaly riding N GA roads and have done two track days at CMP in 2103 and 14...