Search results

1. spyder84

2005 GSXR600 Part-Out

Parting out what is left of my 05 GSXR600. Motor blew last time it was out. Also getting rid what's left of the track/pit gear. I will update this post as I get more stuff organized and take pics. Feel free to PM me if you are looking for something I may have laying around. Cash preferred...
  2. spyder84

2004 GSXR-600 Race Bike

Professionally race prepped with many aftermarket goodies. This bike has seen AMA action in the past and won multiple Amateur championships during the 2008 season. Bike is located in Chicagoland. Delivery within a 50-mile radius is negotiable. Otherwise, buyer is responsible for...
  3. spyder84

Burrito's Daytona Results

Details to come.... I pulled off a solo 20 hour drive yesterday back from Daytona. Now I'm back at the office and have a week's-worth of work to catch up on. The results have been posted on the CCS site so I'm sure you guys can guess how it went. I'll put together a write-up tonight and post...
  4. spyder84

CCS Round 9 Pics and Video

Pics and video from the last round are now posted on my website --> www.Erik-Rodriguez.com The video was taken by a friend of mine from turns 1 and 4/5. He even added his own soundtrack. But check out the start of the MWGP race. Mopar gets an awesome start from the second row and almost takes...
  5. spyder84

GuDaddy for Overall Champ!

You're in the lead, GuDaddy :first: Your great finishes at Hastings paid off. Congrats buddy! Bring it home.
  6. spyder84

Round 8 CCS Results

Round 8 was at Motorsports Park Hastings.....yeah in Nebraska. It was a a long trip and most of the Mid-West racers stayed home, I think. There were a few Nesbians that made it out though....and represented very well. Post up your results :) In my case, it was my first time to the track...
  7. spyder84

Round 7 Pics and Points Posted

Pics from BHF are now posted on my website --> www.Erik-Rodriguez.com A big thanks to Gron4 Photography and Big Meanie Motor Sports for the shots. Also updated my points standings. Here are a couple of teasers... Mopar and I battling it out... Photo Credit: Gron4 Photography Driving out of...
  8. spyder84

Burrito's Round 6 Update

Well, another weekend is in the books. Despite a little spill on Sunday, the weekend was great. There was some very close racing this weekend and I had to work to get my finishes. It made for some very memorable races. The write-ups are now posted on my website. www.erik-rodriguez.com
  9. spyder84

Burrito's Road America Pics

Road America Pics are now posted on my website Gallery --> www.erik-rodriguez.com Here's a teaser :) Photo Credit: Gron4 Photography
  10. spyder84

Burrito's Race Take-Off Sale

I have some race take-offs I need to move. All sets are Pirelli 120-SC2/190-SC2 Diablo Supercorsa or Superbike. I prefer cash or PayPal. If you pay with PayPal add $5 for PayPal fee. If you are local we can work out delivery. Otherwise I can deliver to CCS/NESBA events. I can be reached via PM...