Search results

1. lemondrop

Don't Slum-it at Summit - RV Rental!

Why pitch a tent in the heat of the West by god Virginia? Wouldn't you rather sleep on a bed? In AC (or heater if its cold)? Be able to get up in the morning refreshed? Not have to worry about getting up super early if you are staying at a hotel that is not near by? We just purchased a...
  2. lemondrop

2011 Dutchman Voltage 3905 - Richmond, VA

Hey all, Long time no talk. Anyways, moving west and changing my frame of mind for a while. Selling the trackstuff, including the ultimate hauler, the Voltage. I will post up pics when I get the cover off, but you can check the specs out online. It has every package possible and purchased...
  3. lemondrop

Dooooo-Beeeee...Doobeedoo

strangers in the night..exchanging glances...wondering in the night..what were the chances... Shiloh told me I had to show Lemondrop more lovin'.....hopefully I will this year and lay off the dirt naps at summit in Turn 1.....and 2......and 4......and 5.....and maybe once in 10, maybe
  4. lemondrop

Great job Shiloh at Summit

Great weekend held by Shiloh as her intro to directorship. The weekend ran great...even though I felt a red frag coming, it never did. Only 2 red frag crashes on Sunday and 1 on Monday. Weekend ran on time. May see ewes out there again sometime. Hope I provided a good A group backmarker in...
  5. lemondrop

Great weekend at Main

Enjoyed getting back on Main and enjoyed not flying through the air (well, on Saturday at least). Great weekend Directors! Great pace all Advanced group. Look forward to more good times in the W-V.
  6. lemondrop

2 Sets of Q2 - $200 per set

Got these last year. One set for being a superstar tumbler at Summit Point :notsure: The other set in exchange for services. :wow: anyways, don't run Q2. Never mounted, never ridden. Stored hanging in my temp controlled garage. 190 rears Will be at Summit this weekend. $200 for each set.
  7. lemondrop

Amp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b249YUNYUUI&feature=youtu.be looks like a fun layout...walls look a little close though.
  8. lemondrop

? for those south of the Mason Dixon with fifth wheels

Any recommendations on how to get to NJMP?
  9. lemondrop

Congrats to NESBIANS at WERA summit

yes folks..not only Number 1 in your heart, but also in the WERA Expert division. Congrats Jiggy on the first place:first: ranking in the Amateur class, kicking ace and smokin tail pipes..tomseviltwin hit a 2nd, 2nd, 4th, 5th today. not too damned shabby to be top fiver in 4 races good luck...
  10. lemondrop

4th Annual Tacos at the BEAVE! 2012

PENDING XRAY's on the 17th. We are looking at heading to the Beave April 28-29. So, why not have the FOURTH ANNUAL TACOS AT THE BEAVE!!!!!! Haven't been on the track in nearly a year, so might sign up for the novice group :p Anyways, let me know if anyone is interested and if so, what you are...
  11. lemondrop

AMA demos

Que Es? April 20-22?
  12. lemondrop

Maxxair vent covers x 3

Have 3 Maxxair vent covers. As seen here Works over most trailer vents. Allows you to keep your vent open while driving down the road and during those rainy trips. No more leaving the door cracked at night when you are bunked up with Emerson:haha::eek: Let all 3 go for $50. Will bring to...
  13. lemondrop

What are your goals for 2012

Mine: Stop attempting to get my flying permit No more engaging landing gear Finish more than one race Have a cheaper season Bond with the R6 Go Slower and stop sucking Yours?
  14. lemondrop

Dirt Devil CV950

KEEP THAT TRAILER CLEAN! One came standard in the new edition. so I have my previous one from the Octane toy hauler. In great condition and has the supplied vacuum kit. Here it is $250. Located in Richmond, VA and can deliver to trackdays if notified prior to event.
  15. lemondrop

Barker VIP Levelrite 3000 lbs Electric Jack

No longer need to the electric tongue jack. Used on my Jayco Octane TT. Great working condition. Here is what it is. $150, located in Richmond VA and can deliver to trackdays if requested previous to event SOLD!!!!!!!
  16. lemondrop

Blue Ox Sway Pro Hitch - $450

Upgraded a bit from last year. I have a Blue Ox Sway Pro hitch that I would like to clear out of my garage. In good condition and worked GREAT on the Jayco. Do not have to worry about unhooking for tight turns and pulled the trailer like a dream. What is a Blue Ox? -->...
  17. lemondrop

A little help, por favor

No this is not a motorcycling event....but: My wife will be participating in the Susan G Komen 60 miles in 3 days walk for the cure this October. Now, she does not need donations, but there are thousands of victims and survivors of cancer that do need any and all help they can get. I am...
  18. lemondrop

CALLING ALL NESBIANS! ACCIDENT in RICHMOND

There was an accident today right down from my house. Though I know most of the Richmond NESBIANs, I do not know all the NESBIAN's in Richmond, but this rider does look a bit familiar...... RIP Thomas: Thomas Berry 7-12-2011
  19. lemondrop

Those with 06-07 R6 and PC3

what color is the wire that your PC3 taps into for the TPS out of the ECU?
  20. lemondrop

how does your water look.....?

drained my water again yesterday. Only had it in for 1 day (race school with WERA = two 10 minute sessions and a 4 lap race). it has some brown sediment in it. Should I be worried? only run distilled water........