Search results

1. wanderlust

FS: XT Racing Ultra Lap Timer

If thomspins doesn't have his anymore -- I have one for sale too. Let me know if you're interested
  2. wanderlust

2013 Yamaha Zuma 125 For Sale!!!

I'll bite. Pm sent.
  3. wanderlust

Will this pass tech?

Just because someone says they never had a problem doesn't mean to ignore it if you know that it exists. If you find a problem, fix it -- regardless of whether it will pass or fail tech.
  4. wanderlust

Road Atlanta 3/25 Air Fence Volunteer Request

Traffic has been horrendous today driving down from Ohio, I grossly underestimated time. I should hopefully be there by 8 PM...sorry guys!
  5. wanderlust

Road Atlanta 3/25 Air Fence Volunteer Request

I'm leaving Columbus at 9am, hopefully I'll be there by 530/6p. Id be more than happy to help. See you guys soon
  6. wanderlust

Roll Call - Road Atlanta 3/26-27

See you there Saturday and Sunday!
  7. wanderlust

New Member | Atlanta, GA - 2016 Track Days

Welcome! Hope to see you out this year! I have had nothing but positive experiences with N2, I'm sure you'll have a great time wherever you decide to start the season!
  8. wanderlust

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

Listen for the two ridiculously loud Ducati's and a big Ducati flag! We'll see you there!
  9. wanderlust

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

Awesome. Thank you, I appreciate it. Can't wait to start the season, going to be bringing a friend with me to Road Atlanta that has never rode with N2, super excited to share good experiences. Thanks for all of the info!
  10. wanderlust

Do I really need all this stuff for my first time??????

Probably the best advice...
  11. wanderlust

Do I really need all this stuff for my first time??????

Something to shade you from the sun is pretty important -- being in leathers on a hot bike during your session and then heading to the pits and getting baked without any shade sucks pretty bad...it's possible it'll make you feel sick by the end of the day. I'd definitely try and see if you can...
  12. wanderlust

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

Thanks guys. I appreciate the info. How abrasive is the track surface? Comparable to NCBike? Beaver?
  13. wanderlust

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

Just had a question about track configuration. Does N2 run the chicanes in T3 and T4? Thanks in advance
  14. wanderlust

Just Gonna Say

Almost ready for the season to start...taking the bike to Indy for a custom map and tune next week and then off to Road Atlanta in March! Woo! Super stoked. see everyone there!
  15. wanderlust

Just Gonna Say

I'll be there! Looking forward to getting the riding season started
  16. wanderlust

Race license at Road Atlanta

Party!! Thank you. I'll see you guys in March!
  17. wanderlust

Ok, thank you...it must have been with another org. Thanks for the quick reply--would you happen to know when you'll have the racer school schedules worked out?
  18. wanderlust

I saw on the events page that there would be the option to get your race license at Road Atlanta and it seems to have disappeared...I swear Road Atlanta was scheduled for the first weekend in April. Have things changed on the schedule or am I just losing my mind? Trying to plan a trip to the...
  19. wanderlust

XT Ultra-Lap

Let me know if suzukitlr doesn't pick this up...
  20. wanderlust

PittRace full 7/19--need somebody to pit with

Myself and my friend are heading to the track tonight, we will probably have space for you if you need it. Look for the camo canopy, or if there is a garage available--look for a red 1299, and a white 1199! I am bringing tools, a generator, and all kinds of little odds and ends that I am more...