Search results

1. wanderlust

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

Just had a question about track configuration. Does N2 run the chicanes in T3 and T4? Thanks in advance
  2. wanderlust

Race license at Road Atlanta

I saw on the events page that there would be the option to get your race license at Road Atlanta and it seems to have disappeared...I swear Road Atlanta was scheduled for the first weekend in April. Have things changed on the schedule or am I just losing my mind? Trying to plan a trip to the...
  3. wanderlust

Heading to Pittsburgh, set up questions!!

We are heading out to Pittsburgh tonight, will we be able to come to the track tonight to drop off and set up or will we have to wait until morning? What time do the gates open tomorrow if we have to wait? is there any camping at the track allowed? Are there any garages left for sunday? Thanks...
  4. wanderlust

First N2 Ride at NC Bike

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the CR’s and the staff at NC bike. It was my first time riding with N2 and I am pretty stoked to ride with you guys again. A big thank you to Jim, Emerson, Trey, Lenny, and Robert for not taking any of my excuses about poor body and foot position and...