2. slowohioboy

2015 Yamaha R1

Bike sold, left with new owner this morning. Thanks
  3. slowohioboy

2015 Yamaha R1

Sale pending on the Motorcycle. Will update once complete. Thanks
  4. slowohioboy

Atlas TC221 tire changer for sale

Tire Machine is Sale pending at the moment. I got a response shortly after placing the ad and gave my word that I would hold for a couple weeks for him to come and pick it up. Sorry I didn’t get that update posted in here before leaving for work this morning. I will update in a couple weeks...
  5. slowohioboy

2015 ATC Raven Aluminum 7-16 trailer

2015 ATC Raven Aluminum enclosed trailer for sale Grey in color 7x16 with ramp door and side door. Tandem axel trailer LED light strips on both sides of interior wired to switch -plug into generator, or wire into battery Toolbox and worktable built into nose of trailer Murphy Bed installed...
  6. slowohioboy

Atlas TC221 tire changer for sale

Bought this so for convenience, but now selling my bike so I will not need it. Only used about a dozen times still brand new, have the ATV/motorcycle adaptors also. Have some wheel weights, mounting lubricant, and a manual tire balancer that will go with it. $700 come and get it. Located in...
  7. slowohioboy

2015 Yamaha R1

2015 Yamaha R1 track bike for sale Located in central Ohio. Clean title in hand 1542 total miles Recall completed Sprung for 220lb rider currently (1 trackday after freshened) Ohlins TTX (refresh 2018 by Joe at Witchkraft) Ohlins 30mm kit fork internals (installed and refreshed by Joe at...
  8. slowohioboy

Pitt race tire vendor?

All good. Thanks Emerson.
  9. slowohioboy

Pitt race tire vendor?

2015 R1. I contacted you on WERA, but should have called ya.
  10. slowohioboy

Pitt race tire vendor?

Thanks Emerson. (If you still have those wheels and are going to be there I may pick them up...?)
  11. slowohioboy

Pitt race tire vendor?

just wondering who will be there for a tire vendor. Wanting to make sure I have things covered.
  12. slowohioboy

Pittrace 5/21 & 5/22

Yep, both days. Looking forward to it.
  13. slowohioboy

How to win an argument for track days when your wife says NO.

This should be it. It is called "mick Doohan, no place to race". Or at least it is similar to what was mentioned.
  14. slowohioboy

How to win an argument for track days when your wife says NO.

Glad to hear that you weren't too badly injured in the crash. As pointed out above riding a motorcycle, on the street or on a racetrack has a good chance that at some point you may be injured. It is just reality that someday you will fall down, ride long enough and it will happen (several...
  15. slowohioboy

Pitt Race Pot Luck Dinner

Eddie you guys coming????
  16. slowohioboy

Pitt Race Roll Call - Aug 28/29

I can't wait for this one......... I was hoping to make another before it, but no chance to do that at this point. I will be in for both days.
  17. slowohioboy

The Great Pitt Race Full Inaugural Weekend Thread

Well I am just waiting for the next event there............. Signed up for both days and plan to make the most of it.
  18. slowohioboy

The pic worth a billion words

Well, if you have the pics of video frames from about 1 second before that the Marc punt move is easier to see:) I am just really glad the racing had been close this year, and the new American series show promise.
  19. slowohioboy

Dad Braggin' Moment

Gonna have to install some sweet jumps in no time!!!!!
  20. slowohioboy

Pittrace weekend

First I should say that I had a great time and thought that the N2 guys did a great job, especially considering the conditions on Saturday. Sunday turnd out pretty good with only a couple short sprinkles so the track stayed pretty much dry all day ( minus a wet corner or two in the first couple...