Search results

1. slowohioboy

2015 ATC Raven Aluminum 7-16 trailer

2015 ATC Raven Aluminum enclosed trailer for sale Grey in color 7x16 with ramp door and side door. Tandem axel trailer LED light strips on both sides of interior wired to switch -plug into generator, or wire into battery Toolbox and worktable built into nose of trailer Murphy Bed installed...
  2. slowohioboy

Atlas TC221 tire changer for sale

Bought this so for convenience, but now selling my bike so I will not need it. Only used about a dozen times still brand new, have the ATV/motorcycle adaptors also. Have some wheel weights, mounting lubricant, and a manual tire balancer that will go with it. $700 come and get it. Located in...
  3. slowohioboy

2015 Yamaha R1

2015 Yamaha R1 track bike for sale Located in central Ohio. Clean title in hand 1542 total miles Recall completed Sprung for 220lb rider currently (1 trackday after freshened) Ohlins TTX (refresh 2018 by Joe at Witchkraft) Ohlins 30mm kit fork internals (installed and refreshed by Joe at...
  4. slowohioboy

Pitt race tire vendor?

just wondering who will be there for a tire vendor. Wanting to make sure I have things covered.
  5. slowohioboy

Pittrace weekend

First I should say that I had a great time and thought that the N2 guys did a great job, especially considering the conditions on Saturday. Sunday turnd out pretty good with only a couple short sprinkles so the track stayed pretty much dry all day ( minus a wet corner or two in the first couple...
  6. slowohioboy

Beaver (Pittrace) 6-20 questions

I've been out for a little while (2008) and have never rode with N2TD. Planning on being there that weekend, and want to know a few things. Any issue with at track camping? Do they still rent the garage at the top of the paddock out, and if so how much is it during these days? Thanks