Search results

1. b_palmer22

09 R1 Part out

First things first. Sorry I will not sell whole. Already started parting bike. Parting out an 09 R1 Track bike. 13xxx miles. Good running bike. Aftermarket parts: 2 Bro's black carbon exhaust(Some Rash) Mid Pipe Delete Galfer red brake lines Forks w/ Ohlins FPK108 valving kit. Sato Rearsets...
  2. b_palmer22

F/S 09 R1 Track Bike $5500(MD)

Bike runs great and has no issues, I was trying to dip my toe into Liter bikes, but I just dont need it and never managed to mesh with it. Located in Frederick, MD Feel free to message me, or text me at 301-609-2015 Details: 09 R1 Crossplane. So torquey 13xxx miles (NO TITLE...Got it that way...
  3. b_palmer22

F/S 07 Aprilia SXV550...Full Noland Rebuild.(MD)

Hey guys, I'm selling my 07 SXV 550. Bike is located in Frederick, MD asking $6500 Bike is stock, and has treated me very well. It got a full Allen Noland(The best SXV builder out there) rebuild about 1k ago and has been running fine since(see pics for build sheet). I beg anyone that buys an...
  4. b_palmer22

TURBOCHARGED WR250(280)X SUPERMOTO(MD)

08 WR280X TURBO Up for sale is a beast of a supermoto. Far from the tame 20HP WR250X's make stock. You wont find a better built, faster WR around. This WR absolutely rips. MP Fab produced turbo kits for these bikes for a short time. Its one of the most unique bikes around. 1 Owner, MD Inspected...
  5. b_palmer22

F/S 08 KTM 690SMC (MD)

Hey guys, up for sale is a super clean 08 KTM 690 SMC Located in Frederick, MD. I buy bikes, completely go through them front to back and post them for sale.(gotta do something to pay for the track & tires) I'm no stranger to the 690's as I've got one personally. My 690 is the one bike if I...
  6. b_palmer22

WTT or WTS: 09 R1 Track bike for D675

Hey guys, I'm looking to replace my 09 R1 with a d675. The R1 just doesn't suit my tracks, and I'm very very used to my street triple. I'd like to do a strait up trade. Looking for an 09+ D675. Track plastics are fine, as well as no title, or salvage. Located in Frederick, MD Feel free to...
  7. b_palmer22

FS: 12 Triumph Street Triple R, Daytona Cams, Ohlins, Low miles(MD)

This bike isnt your off the shelf STR. It made 115HP on the dyno in near 100 degree temps. It pulls like a monster and will eat 600's all day long. That being said, this bike has never let me down. I wouldn't hesitate to take it anywhere or put it up against a stock bike for reliability. Oil...
  8. b_palmer22

08 YZ450F/WR SM hybrid $6k (MD)

This is the YZ you've been looking for. Garage kept, extremely clean. Needs nothing at all. The mods list speaks for its self. Tons of money invested. Its getting warm and time to get your BRAPPP on. Clean and clear MD STREET TITLE $6000 Bike is located in Frederick, MD 08 YZ450 F Clean and...
  9. b_palmer22

03 V-Max 3800 Original Miles. $6500 Maryland

THE LOWEST MILEAGE V-MAX FOR SALE CURRENTLY!!!! You wont find yourself a nicer V Max. The V Max is legendary for its power and reliability. Bike is as you would expect from a 3000 mile bike...very clean. No signs of a crash at speed. Fresh oil change. Bike is 100% ready for its new owner. Does...
  10. b_palmer22

FS: Fox Limited edition R2-D2 Star Wars helmet

Hey guys, I got lucky and have one of the Fox R2-D2 Limited edtion v3's heading my way. They're only making 250 of them and are all sold out. They come numbered, and wrapped in cellophane. Mine is currently being shipped to my house and will be sent to you as soon as it comes in. The ultimate...
  11. b_palmer22

F/S:2013 KTM 500 EXC

Bought this 13 500 EXC with the intention of replacing my SXV as a supermoto. Decided just to keep the SXV and put the 500 up for sale. Bought from the original owner. I've put literally 30 min on it. 101 Hours....3200mi Clean title Bone stock Small amount of rash on right side from P/o Lay...
  12. b_palmer22

Summit Main 9/28 Need a few 09-14 R1 parts

So I just picked up an 09 R1 track bike and I'm needing a few parts. I could borrow them, or buy them if needed. Looking for a set of rearsets(stock is fine) and a windscreen. If any of you guys have something sitting around let me know! Really want to get this R1 out there!
  13. b_palmer22

1996 Honda HRC RS250 moto 2 bike

Hey guys, so a guy came into my shop looking to sell 1996 Honda RS250 the lighter angrier brother to the NSR250. I bought it and I've come to the realization that with all my other projects I just dont have the time to give it the attention it deserves. These bikes are amazingly rare. Who doesnt...
  14. b_palmer22

2010 Husky SMR450 Supermoto

Hey guys, Took this thing in trade for another bike mostly because I'm a SM guy, and I've had one of these before. Its a 2010 Husky SMR 450. Literally amazing shape. P/o Kept it inside and was religous about the maintenance as you need to be on these bikes. When he showed up before we swapped...
  15. b_palmer22

Unicorn Barn find...1996 Honda RS250 Gp bike

Anyone know anything about these things? Guy came into my shop looking to sell it. Been sitting 10 years. I ended up grabbing it up just because of the rarity of them. It'll be a good winter project for me. Going to go completely though it and restore it. Needs a top end rebuild at the least...
  16. b_palmer22

F/S KTM RFS Parts Hoard

Selling my RFS Bike, so my parts hoard needs to go. All prices are shipped CONUS. I will take payment as a Paypal gift. Fluidyne Rads(brand new, some fin damage 100% functional) $315 OEM CNC hardparts anodized black clutch cover(new never mounted still has sticker) $160 KTM original 450 SMS...
  17. b_palmer22

KTM 450 SMS Factory Supermoto Race Bike

Up for sale is my immaculate street legal KTM 450 SMS with the legendary RFS reliably. This bike is a piece of history. It started life as a KTM Factory team supermoto race bike. It was 1 of 4 bikes they used in 04 and they won the championship! Its had lots of upgrades along the way. Bike runs...
  18. b_palmer22

Seriously Exceptional Customer Service

Hey guys, first post here. Just wanted to reach out and say how fantastic my experience with N2 has been. Yesterday was my 2nd day running with N2. I had signed up for Shenny & Main. In the morning I got a text from my boss saying that I would have to work monday. I went and spoke to the owner...