Search results

1. ter-dell

$390 worth of N2/elvolve GT credits available

can anyone explain the process of transferring credits myself as a member to another member? an admin has mentioned i have the capability in order to do what's mentioned above, but i cannot seem to figure out the process.
  2. ter-dell

2005 CBR600RR f/s

can i buy this?
  3. ter-dell

Pitt Race 6-18 & 19

know the guy's name or company or FB page by chance?
  4. ter-dell

Pitt Race 6-18 & 19

anyone seen pics yet or have contact info on the gentleman taking photos these two wonderful days?
  5. ter-dell

whoops, i cancelled another day i have $590 worth of credits...and im already registered with N2 for july days...so i should be able to help someone out
  6. ter-dell

as close to 390 as i can get, i'll entertain some tom-foolery, but i'm pretty much getting hosed in every other aspect of life at this point, the tow was $335, the estimate on the bike is $175. that being said, if you want to lowball me, you need to toss in a bottle of lube...
  7. ter-dell

wrecked on the streets, missed two pre-paid trackdays, the credits are up for grabs...
  8. ter-dell

Freezing today - great nonetheless

Lenny i met you in 2015 season, we talked a little bit....you introduced yourself as meatball...lol people are going to remember you! very comedic in the meetings, keeping everything entertaining.
  9. ter-dell

Summit Point 5/6 - 5/7 ROLL CALL

i'm in!
  10. ter-dell

Freezing today - great nonetheless

Lenny is a beast! I'll be at the May 6th & 7th track days! Hope it is fair weather.
  11. ter-dell

A little disappointed

you really can't be shy in this org (n2, now paired with evolve gt)! i thought at some point i'd get forced out of N group, but honestly it took a few days (one track weekend) to get everything done. These CRs are busy busy, lots of people want bumps, it's like a milestone, but you need to be...
  12. ter-dell

Alpinestars Supertech R's FS

arrived today, excellent packaging, added the missing slider, dude these are nice! Thank you very much. i think i talked with you briefly @ pitt race/beav run in the garage, you ride an R6.
  13. ter-dell

i'll take them
  14. ter-dell

use them this weekend, and contact me, i need to build up some money any who
  15. ter-dell

PM'd you
  16. ter-dell

PITT RACE was fun!

derek day photography is on Facebook check it out
  17. ter-dell

PittRace photos 8/29-30

he posted about 120 photos, but i hope more are coming.
  18. ter-dell

PittRace photos 8/29-30

this guy said he took 3600 photos, so keep checking back on his page for updates
  19. ter-dell

Insurance Company

we are doing a trip to the tail of the dragon, added full coverage on my street bike (09 cbr600rr) and it was $460.66/year with $500 deductibles, full coverage. insurance company : state farm other deciding factors: my driving record is long... im 27 single live in the sticks have a good credit...