Search results

1. kawijay

When is the time to step up

Gotta question. When is the right time to go up a level with tires? I am asking because I hear a lot about the Q4's , Perilli's, RS10's, Pilot Sport's etc being awesome track tires but is there really a difference with the commuter/canyon carver. Lets say you use your bike to go to work with a...
  2. kawijay

Q4's or Bridgestone RS10's

Hey guys I just wanted to reach back and give a report about a track day I had at Thunderbolt on Memorial Day. I had the Bridgestone S21's on. They were absolutely excellent. I will submit pics of the tires after the 3rd and 4th session. Please give me feedback
  3. kawijay

Thanks guys! It seems like the RS10 's are not considered lol
  4. kawijay

Hey guys...need some direction on which tire to get for my July and August sessions at PITTRACE. I will be using a 2013 Kawasaki ZX636R. I am a big Bridgestone fan but if the Q4's are a better tire for the track so be it. Anyone out there with any advice? Please help.....
  5. kawijay

HEY YALL!

welcome
  6. kawijay

Hello From Michigan!

Welcome! I will be at PITT in July and Aug
  7. kawijay

Hello from Ft. Washington

Welcome....Waldorf, Md here
  8. kawijay

Greetings from Virginia

Hey looks like we were in California Superbike School at the same time and place. I was there Aug 6th and 7th of last year. I will be going back to VIR for CSS May 8th and 9th then on to Pittrace in July and Aug. Hope to see you there
  9. kawijay

Not Gonna Make it to Summit Point 4/3/2016

I am thinking of taking it to the track anyway if they cannot get it fixed in time. I let the bike warm up to about 215 degrees...The tester light didn't come on till then. The night it ran hot I waited for the motor to cool down. Put some distilled water in and road it home with was about 80...
  10. kawijay

The bike will overheat without it. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  11. kawijay

Hey guys.....I have power to the fan but the fan is not coming on. Needs a new fan. They have to order the parts Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  12. kawijay

Think something is trying to keep me from going to the track. This just happened last night in Columbia, Md. Hope it can be fixed by the 5th. [emoji31] [emoji30] [emoji31] [emoji30] Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  13. kawijay

I promise not to forget that!!! Thanks guys. See you there! I plan on leaving my ego home....I want to learn! I will have fun....but I am definitely want to leave the track a better rider. I will be at the track once a month this season Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  14. kawijay

New Member - Maryland

Welcome! What part of MD? I am in Waldorf Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  15. kawijay

New member from the DC area

Welcome! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  16. kawijay

New to N2 - Herndon VA

See you there! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  17. kawijay

OK so I have a suit, gloves, boots, helmet, motorcycle, gas can, tent, tools, food, back protector....what else? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  18. kawijay

Summit Point 5/6 - 5/7 ROLL CALL

I will be arriving Friday and on the track Saturday Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  19. kawijay

It's you and her in the bedroom only....why not. She doesn't have to pose or anything like that. We emailed an artist and ask him to paint his version of a couple being intimate. That's what he came up with Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
  20. kawijay

Thanks! Supposed to be my wife and I Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk