Search results

1. kawijay

When is the time to step up

Gotta question. When is the right time to go up a level with tires? I am asking because I hear a lot about the Q4's , Perilli's, RS10's, Pilot Sport's etc being awesome track tires but is there really a difference with the commuter/canyon carver. Lets say you use your bike to go to work with a...
  2. kawijay

Q4's or Bridgestone RS10's

Hey guys...need some direction on which tire to get for my July and August sessions at PITTRACE. I will be using a 2013 Kawasaki ZX636R. I am a big Bridgestone fan but if the Q4's are a better tire for the track so be it. Anyone out there with any advice? Please help.....
  3. kawijay

For Sale A* Amored Shorts and SIDI Boots

Hey guys I 2 pair of brand new A* armored shorts sz. XL and SIDI Boots sz 11US. Only wore the boots one time....still basically new. See pics..... Asking $175 for the boots Asking $45 for each pair of shorts PAYPAL ONLY!!!
  4. kawijay

Not Gonna Make it to Summit Point 4/3/2016

Hey guys....looks like I am not gonna be able to make it to the track this Sunday. Haven't been able to find a suit in my size or able to get a truck/trailer. Sucks ass too....been trying to get a suit since last year. Wanted to try it on first though. Hope to make it to the track in May. you...
  5. kawijay

Do I really need all this stuff for my first time??????

Hey, I see in the manual they are saying I will need a tent and motorcycle stands..... really? Its my first time. I understand the gas can, visible numbers, and CE-level 2. Do I really need to bring the whole farm just to do a day at the track? Also, does my helmet has to be the latest SNELL...
  6. kawijay

Just Gonna Say

Hey guys....I know we still have a few months to go for the riding season.....but let me just say. I AM SOOOOOOOOO READY to get out there. Is anybody out there feeling the same way?
  7. kawijay

Was Wondering.....

Hey guys...I wanted to ask a question about rider gear. I know we have to wear SNELL approved helmets and CE-2 suits. I want to know which suit are you wearing or own. What's your take on it? Would you buy the exact same suit again? What about boots? This isn't a question about price or being in...
  8. kawijay

WSUP FROM SOUTHERN MD

hello everyone and happy thanksgiving! Looking forward to tons of learning and fun!