Search results

1. C

Road Atlanta Trackside Support

I need help putting rear sets on my R6 at Road Atlanta in October. Will Seth Starnes be attending? If not, will there be any trackside support?
  2. C

WTB super tenere

I am looking for a used Super Tenere. Plan to take it to Tuktoyaktuk this summer. Thanks for any help. Jack.
  3. C

R6 re flash

Thanks to Marietta Motorsports for dialing in my front suspension and recommending a new rear shock. Huey is not kidding when he says your R6 or R1 is not the bike you think it is. He re flashed the ECU on my R6 at RA July 9 after I rode it all day Saturday the 8th. Holy Crap!!!!! What a...
  4. C

Red Flags

It seems like there were a lot of red flags in Novice group this weekend at Road Atlanta. I rode in all but one session and about 75% of them were red flagged, including the one I sat out. What's the deal? Are people riding beyond their limits? Maybe we should all put Huey's advice at the...
  5. C

Barber November 26-27

Hey Lars, I just signed up for Barber in November. I need to rent some leathers. Will N2 have any available? I think I am a 46 or 48. Thanks, Jack.
  6. C

I met Rob while attending YCRS and became interested in N2 track days. I live 75 miles northwest of Nashville. I can't wait to get my '14 FZ1 to the track! Other than 2 times with YCRS, I have never done any track days. I am really looking forward to getting involved and learning more at the...