Search results

1. tigerblade

2018 N2 track day bike prep - Where's everyone at?

"Envious" doesn't quite cut it...
  2. tigerblade

2011+ GSXR600 / 750 Parts for Sale

Thanks. I actually painted one of my spares black from silver as well. Just have to touch up once in a while. On the lookout for white ones. ;) GLWS
  3. tigerblade

2011+ GSXR600 / 750 Parts for Sale

What color are the wheels?
  4. tigerblade

What Now ?

Hitting the gym and listening to Ken Hill's podcasts to work on the weakest part of the bike/rider equation. ;)
  5. tigerblade

Pirelli Tire Pressure Thread

Got more good out of the SC1 rear this weekend. Loving it!
  6. tigerblade

GSXR 600/750 rear wheels and wheel chock stand

What year? 2011-up is different than prior gen.
  7. tigerblade

All I know is this probably won't be my last SC1 rear. :like:
  8. tigerblade

What's in your radiator?

Distilled water and Water Wetter.
  9. tigerblade

Only got a couple sessions with it so didn't play with the pressure but didn't think it looked too bad.
  10. tigerblade

The SC1 was fantastic! It was around 94-95 degrees and 60-something percent humidity but that thing STUCK. Was running 25 psi hot off the warmers but didn't experiment with pressure.
  11. tigerblade

Hope so. Ran the SC2 for a bit at RPM the week after HPT and the tire cleaned up quite a bit but it was getting pretty squirmy on the gas coming out of the carousel.
  12. tigerblade

Going to try an SC1 rear this weekend at Raceway Park of the Midlands. Supposed to be 95 on Saturday.
  13. tigerblade

QStarz BT-Q1000eX GPS Laptimer

***SOLD***
  14. tigerblade

QStarz BT-Q1000eX GPS Laptimer

$120/shipped. Looks like they are $200 MSRP, lowest I saw on eBay is $170. I bought this a couple years ago and works great but I wanted immediate feedback (display) so picked up another laptimer. Includes the unit, rechargeable batter, car charger, quick start guide, and case. Just need a...
  15. tigerblade

Cycle Mount GoPro Mirror Mounts?

I have the same exact mount and it works great. However I do tether the case by running safety wire through the camera housing, then down through a small hole in the fairing with a loop around the bolt on the underside, secured by the nut. I put tubing over the wire. Had a pic but can't find it now.
  16. tigerblade

My hot pressures were hot on warmers. Thanks for the response!
  17. tigerblade

180/60 SC2 at Heartland Park Topeka yesterday. Apparently the new surface is doing this to a lot of tires. Started at Pirelli's recommended 24 cold/27 hot and dropped to 24 hot per advice at the track. Ran out of time to keep at it. Others said they dropped to 22 hot before it finally cleaned...
  18. tigerblade

Armour Bodies POST YOUR PICS!!!

Armour Bodies bodywork had previously been mounted on another bike before I got it so I had zero issues with mounting. Had a friend who works for a Ford dealer spray white and Grabber Blue. Number plates by Pop Shadow and the abstract tank and upper graphics were printed by a local vinyl shop.