Search results

1. Erk14

New Motorcycle Aprilia Forged Rims/Wheels Gold

Hey if you want to sell the rims I will buy them. I will come to you I’m in state college. I’m looking for gold rims and didn’t want to order a set if you would sell yours please let me know
  2. Erk14

2016 RSV4 Race Parts

Hey I’m definitely interested in everything. Where are you located at would like to see in person
  3. Erk14

hey was hoping you could get back to me about the rims. If your keeping them then not a problem. If you want to sell them my phone num is 814 571 7959 please text or call thanks Erik
  4. Erk14

I’m definitely interested in them if you would want to sell them. I’m also in central pa so just let me know
  5. Erk14

Hey I know your post was like a year ago but wanted to see if you still had the rims
  6. Erk14

Auto blipper for r1

Hey thanks for the input. I do have my ecu flashed by superbike unlimited. Ill probably just run the ecu quick shifter and forget about the auto blipper. Superbike unlimited said they have sold alot if the auto blipper for my year r1 but cant find any reviews or video. I think if it worked good...
  7. Erk14

Auto blipper for r1

Hey everybody. I been thinking of getting the Translogic auto blipper/ quick shifter for my 2014 r1. I really cant find much about how well it works for my year r1. Alot of people have them for the newer 2015 + year and seem to work good for them. Anyone on here have it on there bike? If so do...
  8. Erk14

Video from summit point

hey wanted to see if anyone has video from Shenandoah on 7/9/2017.I was in I group. If so let me know I can give you my email or what ever
  9. Erk14

Shenny/Main

Hey thanks but I ended up finding a generator so i should be good. Its awesome how people help each other here. I may have some psi ? On running the gpa pros. This is the first track day on them and tire warms. Once again thanks
  10. Erk14

Shenny/Main

I'll be on a red r1 number 14 running in I group
  11. Erk14

Shenny/Main

Hey guy I'll be at shenny on Sunday. It's my first time at summit point so I got some ? For ya. 1 can you camp the night before like at pit 2 Do they have power for tire warmers or do you need a generator 3 would anyone be willing to let me get on there generator I'll buy the gas Any info and...
  12. Erk14

Back on track PIRC 8/27

Hey Tim. It was good riding with you I was on the 2014 red r1, I had the white dog in my pit. If you have any video I would love to see it. Let me know thanks Erik
  13. Erk14

FS: 2010 R1 Track Bike - Central, PA

Hey I'm interested in your bike. If it's still for sale please call me 814 571 7959. I live in State College so I'm thinking I'm kind of near you. Thanks