Search results

1. gixercrew

Wanted: SV650 race/street bike

i think someone is getting addicted to racing ..... mrs B .... call me latter i got a few ideas for you
  2. gixercrew

Road-Atlanta 5/23-24

count me in for sunday ... i love that track it fun to wheelie on the back straight on the 1000
  3. gixercrew

Confession: Road atlanta close calls

not to add to the fire but i got sat out of B group for passing and i didnt even remember passing where i was told i did it so i guess all the CR.s have diffrent opinions at times ... but i can understand someone getting in a little to hot and making a judgement call to not whack someone in the...
  4. gixercrew

Roll call for te 25-26th at Barber. Who's going?

i am in for sunday and i wont lock my keys in my truck LOL (thanks mike again )
  5. gixercrew

Road Atlanta This is why it's Cyclerant) (LONG)

Too many to recall. Andy great to see you again stop locking your keys in the truck damn it. Yep you are getting called out (locked them in twice not just in the same weekend but I believe in the same hour???????) LMAO you got me on that one mike i f****D up but atleast i brought your...
  6. gixercrew

i'm in for atlanta!

i am in too for rd atl ... dj dont let us down .. throw in a few more chickens LMAO
  7. gixercrew

New AMA Racing

it was an intresting race if you like nascar on two wheels poor disalvo and hayer they worked hard and fell short
  8. gixercrew

3/1 Barber Canceled! No-show credit??

hey dj i am a floridian ... no snow/ice in miami LOL
  9. gixercrew

3/1 Barber Canceled! No-show credit??

glad you guys made is home safe.. I-20 was a nightmare i had to stop and wait out the snow/ice that had my truck and trailer sliding all over the place ... we even saw a p/u truck slid off into a ditch right infront of us ... :eek:
  10. gixercrew

Portable Trailer Air Conditioner For Sale

bring it i am very intrested .... i wont be there till sat mid day or so
  11. gixercrew

2005 2006 GSXR 1000 Parts

how much for the bodywork?
  12. gixercrew

Portable Trailer Air Conditioner For Sale

i am intrested in the ac are you going to be at barber next week
  13. gixercrew

Woodcraft Rearsets 05-06 GSXR1000

pm me i am intrested in the rearset are they in good condition any rash
  14. gixercrew

Woodcraft Rearsets 05-06 GSXR1000

will you be at barber at the end of the month
  15. gixercrew

GSXR ignitions

i am intrested in the ignition pm me
  16. gixercrew

>Barber Roll call<

she has actualy become pretty good friends with my daughter they talk all the time and chat on myspace .. its a shame about the red bull cup being canceled but elena still might come out to rd atlanta for the nationals this yr
  17. gixercrew

>Barber Roll call<

i knew the age said min age 16 but i was just wondering why but you answered my question .. i know some tracks have age limits becouse it happend to elena myers a cpl of years ago and that girl is talented as hell .. also in fla they were trying to pass some legislature about not letting parents...
  18. gixercrew

>Barber Roll call<

why doesnt nesba allow kids to ride when they have a roadracing license ??? hey Al i hope you get the 125 out at barber i dont want to be the only lil bike out there
  19. gixercrew

>Barber Roll call<

oh dj you ment my daughter she is 12
  20. gixercrew

>Barber Roll call<

i am 37 going on 50 LOL