Search results

1. R

New guy in NC

I actually live just across the NC border south of Chesapeake but commute and work at Naval Station Norfolk. I will have to wait towards the end of summer to make it to an event, ISIS keeps messing up my plans.
  2. R

New guy in NC

Also, am i missing something with this avatar thing? I keep trying to upload a picture, but its giving me a "not a valid image" error... Ive tried resizing, different file types and still not loading correctly.... This could also be an issue related to me being on a ship in the middle of nowhere.
  3. R

New guy in NC

Hello Judy and Wendy, and thank you for the warm welcome as well as your support of the military and our families. I have been shopping leathers for a while now, but hesitated to buy as i had never needed a set. I figure that if i keep a budget in mind and try to spend about 1000.00 on...
  4. R

New guy in NC

Hello N2, Im new, and stationed in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. When i return from deployment this year, i will be looking to improve my riding skills in general and really love the idea of riding at the track where im not constantly riding for my life, like here in VA. I will be...