Search results

1. Smithereens

Barber Lowside with Mary!

Lenny ..... I was tempted to write something .... but I'll wait to see you. I'm thinking Rob had it right.
  2. Smithereens

Once again impressed...

I'll confirm that it was unbelievably hot at NC and the CR's really put out... Guys like Kris Cowin make it worthwhile for the coaches who love to see other riders improve.... Now about that Lightning deal.... JK .... Hope you're doing well. Kris (not Corwin)
  3. Smithereens

Another ATP success story!

Definitely a feel good story. Couldn't ask for a better student than Julius ... or a better teacher than AJ.
  4. Smithereens

What Air Compressor did Kris have?

Hey Tuan, I use an "NPower Powerpack" ..... 500amp/400watt unit that I bought online from .... I think .... Northern Tool. Nice powerpack unit that is useful for a lot of different things. The air pump feature just happens to be what it's used for most often at the track.
  5. Smithereens

YCRS at Inde!

AJ is now qualified to coach in the snow....
  6. Smithereens

New Decal!

It fits ..... ;)
  7. Smithereens

Information on N2's Racing Program

What John said.... we're working on the schedule with the tracks.
  8. Smithereens

Great Control Rider at NJ Thunderbolt 19th Nov

Lot of pointing going on ..... all good stuff!
  9. Smithereens

Looking for opinions

Like I said ..... You need two R6's.... And you're already half way there.
  10. Smithereens

Looking for opinions

You need two R6's
  11. Smithereens

NCBIKE 8/8 - 8/9: Bumps & Credits

It was an awesome weekend! Beautiful conditions to ride in .... and so many riders taking advantage of the Advanced Training Program to up their game. I know for a fact that the Control Riders felt really good about the improvement we witnessed over the weekend. Makes our "job" even more worthwhile.
  12. Smithereens

mom

Really proud of you Steve. Guys like you make us all better human beings.
  13. Smithereens

NC BIKE...

Back where you belong......
  14. Smithereens

NC bike ATP

Glad to hear you rode away with a couple of new tools ....... Lifetime guarantee on the tools:)
  15. Smithereens

Seriously Exceptional Customer Service

Thanks for the complementary feedback.... We give our best. Looking forward to seeing you at another N2 event
  16. Smithereens

New guy. Was at Road ATL July 5th

Hey Jordan ..... good to hear that you had a great experience with N2 ...... and I like your attitude about taking more of your ride to the track.
  17. Smithereens

Road Atlanta Roll Call - July 4/5

Small bites at edge of your envelope are always the best way to approach it. Glad to hear you're OK even if your bike isn't.
  18. Smithereens

Question regarding my low side at Turn 7 at Road ATL [Video]

You could have taken away a little more lean angle with body position.... you could have entered with a better line and opened up your exit .... etc. etc. etc. ..... but those are all minor compared to main reason which John stated .... too much throttle for the amount of grip you had regardless...
  19. Smithereens

Road Atlanta July 4th/5th Bumps

The Novice group was awesome ... and the bumps just prove how focused they were on improving their skills. Congrats to the whole group for a great weekend and special congrats to the Road Atlanta July 4th weekend class of bumpees .... if I can call them that;) You guys are going to continue to...
  20. Smithereens

First N2 Track experience at Road Atlanta on July 4th... 2 THUMBS UP

Really glad you enjoyed your experience .... at least most of it:) We could see you're focused on learning how to be a better rider and we all love that at N2. Hope to see you again soon.