Search results

1. Matrix22

The Art of Hanging Off Your Bike by Nick Ienatsch

getting better at it
  2. Matrix22

CMP 9/3-9/4

I got there just as you were standing up. Your bike was on its side over the outside curb. When the yellow flags were out, I was looking for an incident, my pace was half on the front straight and I was able to scan ahead. I didn't have my GoPro mounted. It was on my friend's bike.
  3. Matrix22

New to N2TD and NC

I think VIR is further than that from Fayetteville.
  4. Matrix22

My last laps, I came in early. I was tired and I missed shift coming in to Turn 1. I said ok, I'm done for the day.
  5. Matrix22

HondaGal, my last run at the end of the day , I was working on the peg end because I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get my ankle turned out when I was IN on the peg instead of OUT. scraped more toe than peg. I will be working on foot placement next time. So far I got...
  6. Matrix22

CMP Sept 3 2016. Novice group. 2nd time at the track and I can say I learned a lot from my last outing. I got myself lower and square with the bike than ever before. I don't want to make excuses but have have a short inseam and I see that my thighs are not as parallel with the tank as I...
  7. Matrix22

CMP 9/3-9/4

Did you go down @ turn 1 novice group? I'm the white/red R3(22) , I slowed and pointed and you gave thumb up. If that's you , I'm glad you're ok.
  8. Matrix22

Photographer at CMP 9/3?

Good morning! Found link to 9/3 photographer. Thank you selztoad. https://mx4nam.smugmug.com/N2-Track-Days/N2-Track-Day-CMP-9316
  9. Matrix22

CMP 9/3-9/4

Anyone know the photographer that was out 9/3 ?
  10. Matrix22

CMP 9/3-9/4

Thank you CR MikeD for your suggestions on my riding technique. I'm trying hard to unlearn bad habits and learn good ones.
  11. Matrix22

CMP 9/3-9/4

Any news about opening the gates tonight?
  12. Matrix22

CMP 9/3-9/4

Question: CMP 9/3-9/4, the covered paddock area, is it by rental or first come first served basis? Thank you.
  13. Matrix22

New Rider From Raleigh-Durham-CH

Hello 25knotts. Once you go track, you never go back.
  14. Matrix22

New to N2TD and NC

Welcome fellow Fayettevillian. I scouted the area from Wilmington to Charlotte, no twisties here. I've only been here 5 months. Yes, humidity makes for uncomfortable rides. It's cooling off now. There are 2 tracks kinda close, both equal distances away. CMP and NCCAR/NCBIKE. Unless...
  15. Matrix22

Talking Tire Grip w/ Nick Ienatsch

I was just studying about tires and came across an old video of Dave Moss, The Tire Whisperer.
  16. Matrix22

New to N2TD

I got it Lenny! Twist throttle like holding a screwdriver. Genius!
  17. Matrix22

HA ! open throttle like holding a screwdriver not opening a jar of strawberry jam! got it. sitting on bike today, how do i open throttle with just my wrist? throttle Nirvana.
  18. Matrix22

New to N2TD

Funny, all these years of riding, I thought I was doing great! Dang, I'm BASIC? I realize that my riding is 2 dimensional. This track thing is a whole nother animal.
  19. Matrix22

New to N2TD

Thank you Lenny. Yes the CR talked to me about the head turning, stay the line, faster rider will work around it. This stock throttle is like a 540 degree twist! I will practice in the garage. Buying a rear stand to practice this and BP. Thank you for your critique, much appreciated.
  20. Matrix22

Thank you AJ! Yes, this was a video of my 2nd out and I got the talk back in the pits by the CR about looking back, DON'T! You're very observant. Yes, my foot placement was not optimal. I found out in later outs that's what the HEEL plate was for, it's not an ankle plate and without the toe...