Search results

1. A

2006 Yamaha R6

Interested in your ninja. PMed
  2. A

Anyone from NYC

Hi all, Recently moved to NYC from PA. Since I don't own a car in the city, getting to and coming back from the track could be a hassle. Anyone based in NYC, or near the city that is willing to ride share? I will chip in for gas and help out as much as I can. I ride a yamaha R3.
  3. A

Track day prep

About tires... How do I know what 50% of tread looks like? How do I determine if my tires will pass tech? I have stock tires (Michelin Pilot road or something? ) on my r3 for the upcoming event, which is also my first track day. The tires have about 4000mi on them...but I don't really ride hard...
  4. A

Summit Point April 22nd

noted. Thanks! Im getting so pumped
  5. A

Summit Point April 22nd

Thanks everyone! I'll try my best to get everything ready. On a side note, I've heard that setting up the suspension is super important. Is there someone at the track that can help me with it, or should I go to a shop and have them set up before the trackday? I ride a mostly stock R3 and I'm...
  6. A

Summit Point April 22nd

haha thanks for all the replies! Yeah 130lbs is a bit too skinny I know. I used to be a bit more fit in high school ( when I did track and played soccer), with about 20 more pounds on me...but now I got lazy and school food sucks...and somehow my weight dropped..... It really is hard to find...
  7. A

Summit Point April 22nd

Hi all, I'm planning to do my first track day at Summit point on April 22nd. I have been looking forward to doing this for a long time. Anyone planning to go? As a broke college student, I do not own a track suit, and wonder if anyone has an extra that I can borrow. I know that N2 rents track...
  8. A

Spare suits For Lightning 7/30 NJMP?

Size 40? I'm 5'9 and about 135lbs. Yeah I know Yamaha has a demo program, but am not sure if they have leather rentals. Support@n2td.org told me that there will be no rental suits..
  9. A

Lightening July 30-31st, who's going?

I'm in. Will be my first track day ever. Plenty to learn
  10. A

Spare suits For Lightning 7/30 NJMP?

Hi all, First post here. I am new to N2TD and will be doing my first track day ever on Jul. 30th at NJMP. As a student and a first timer for track day events, I do not own an one-piece leather suit, and I have contacted support@n2td.org. Unfortunately, there will be no leather rentals at the...