Search results

1. B

Summit Tire Service 8/9

Can someone save me the hassle of packing the NoMar and confirm that there will be tire service at Summit tomorrow?
  2. B

Summit 10/3-4 Tire Service?

Will there be tire service at Summit?
  3. B

When will we get to ride again?

So it seems that NC and GA are able to have track events again, any thoughts on when OH, WV and PA will be able to do the same?
  4. B

New Dunlop Slick 190-55 Med+ $150

I will have it with me at Pitt Race tomorrow.
  5. B

11-18 GSXR 600 / 750 Rear Wheel w/rotor $100

I'll have it with me at Pitt Race on Friday
  6. B

Bridgestone RS10

New take-offs 120 / 190. I removed the tires before the bike was ever started. I'll have them with me at Pitt Race on Friday - $200.
  7. B

2011+ GSXR600 / 750 Parts for Sale

Let me know if you’re interested and I can send pics etc. Located close to Pittsburgh, PA. Obviously would prefer local pickup but I can ship if needed. Front wheel with rotors $250 Rear wheel with rotor and carrier $150 Rear wheel no rotor or carrier $100 New complete clutch kit in box...
  8. B

WTB Inexpensive, reliable, front tire warmer

I left my front tire warmer plugged in and cooked it. Luckily it was my back up set of warmers, but I'd like to get a replacement I can count on.
  9. B

Potential Bazzaz Issue?

My 2011 750 began having issues this weekend. It feels like an ignition / fuel-mapping issue with throttle response being very abrupt/inconsistent. On the track under acceleration initial throttle felt dead, followed by a distinct surge / rapid increase in acceleration. Overall, doesn’t seem to...
  10. B

WTB 2011 - 2015 GSXR 750 Radiator

Looking for a radiator in excellent condition. Feel free to email me at bacolmm@yahoo.com.
  11. B

WTB - 2011 GSXR Lower Triple Clamp

Like the title says, I'm in need of a Lower Triple Clamp for a 2011 GSXR 750. Thanks, Matt
  12. B

2007+ CBR 600RR Wheels, Woodcraft Rearsets, Rotors, Calipers, Clip ons, etc

Traded my 2007 CBR 600RR in and now have the following spares for sale. Let me know if you need any additional info. Prices do not include shipping. Wheelset with rotors (no tires) - SOLD Woodcraft Rearsets (like new) - SOLD Front Brake Rotors - SOLD Front Brake Calipers - $65 Stock Clipons -...
  13. B

19 inch BMC Trailfox Full Suspension Mountain Bike

19 inch BMC Trailfox 02, 5 inch travel front and rear full-suspension XC bike. Juicy Three hydraulic disc brakes. Rock Shox Recon 351 front fork, with Motion Control, Rock Shox Ario 2.2 Shock. Professionally hand built (by Bicycle Wheel Warehouse) wheelset – Pure XCR rims / Shimano XT hubs...