Search results

1. TimTheAsian

2008-2016 R6 Bodywork

FS is the bodywork off of the 2008 r6 I purchased at the end of this season. Not sure of the brand. Good shape, no repairs, just normal wear and tear that track bodywork accumulates. Price is obo and does not include shipping. $350. Link to the FB ad I have since the forum wont let me upload...
  2. TimTheAsian

2010 Triumph Daytona 675

$6k obo. Located in Cleveland, OH. Will be at Pitt Race 10/8/10-9.
  3. TimTheAsian

Tech Air Race Large

I have an extra tech air race size large. It’ll fit a 52/54EU. I don’t think it’s ever been worn. Purchased it off someone and was told it was never used. From what I can tell that’s the truth even though the cardboard box is a little worn. Obviously no smells, still smells new. It has been...
  4. TimTheAsian

2014 Honda Grom

Red. Has Pro Taper bars and rental grips. 2CT tires with tons and tons of life. Otherwise completely stock. Just a tick over 1000 miles. Oil has been changed 4 times within that period. And the oil spinner service was done last oil change and also replaced the screen filter because I was a...
  5. TimTheAsian

FS: TRS Pins - GSXR600/750 ('06-'10), GSXR1000 ('09-'17), Bandit 1250

TRS Pin Fitting Only - GSXR600/750 ('06-'10), GSXR1000 ('09-'17), Bandit 1250 Product Code: F0075B-001 I no longer have my GSXR 1k. Pins for sale $65 shipped.
  6. TimTheAsian

WTB: 2008 SV650 Steering Damper

As the title says, looking for a steering damper in good condition that will fit a 2008 sv650. Scotts preferred as I've heard that the GPR's can leak but I'm open to anything.
  7. TimTheAsian

FS/FT: 2009 GSXR 1000 Track Bike

Racetech rear shock Racetech full front suspension with gold valves and 1.0 springs. OEM big pistons forks unassembled but come with bike. R6 front brake conversion Full Yosh exhaust (can is a little rashed. 100% functional) Fast Franks quick-change front axle Bazzaz ZFI auto tune mapped...
  8. TimTheAsian

FS/FT 2009 GSXR 1000

Bike has been down on both sides by me since ownership :(. Can is rashed up and bent a bit but is still fully attached, functional and doesnt leak. Bike was originally purchased by my friend Ryan. He unfortunately passed last Oct and I purchased the bike from his family. Have the communication...
  9. TimTheAsian

5/26 NJMP Thunderbolt Highside

Anyone in I happen to have a go-pro running that may have caught me high-siding the shit out of myself last friday? It was towards the end of the day.
  10. TimTheAsian

Racetech Fork Cartridges question

Putting some 09 gsxr 1000 forks back together and they have racetech cartridges in them, but I am unsure of what the oil levels should be. Anyone know? Usually it is 120mm+/-?
  11. TimTheAsian

Feeler: 2007 Triumph Daytona 675 FS/FT

2007 Triumph Daytona 675 Sale Price 4800obo 31k miles Following was done at the beginning of the season: Valve Check (within spec) Air filter Spark Plugs Battery Brake fluid Flush Coolant Flush Gave the Radiator a good cleaning out. Brake pads front and rear changed (about 50% life left now)...
  12. TimTheAsian

WTB: Credits

I need a "fair" amount for some upcoming days this month (Roughly 400 give or take). Let me know if anyone has any they'd like to get rid of, seems like most of the stuff thats up now has been sold.
  13. TimTheAsian

Back on track PIRC 8/27

Hey Guys and Gals, My name is Tim. I recently got back into riding on the track just this past weekend after a near decade hiatus. I was at PIRC this weekend and I had a blast. Signed up for novice since I've never been to that particular track before. Bunch of bikes on track at once but it...