1. D-Zum

Kalex Moto2 Chassis fabrication

That's just pretty.
  2. D-Zum

Shenanigans with SVs.

OGs remember this prank.
  3. D-Zum

Great Notes from BP96 on T-Bolt

He's such a great young man. When he was coaching the MiniGP camp a couple years ago, 2018 I think, after the camp was over my kid wanted his hair cut just like Brandon's when we got back.
  4. D-Zum

NJMP 411?

NJMiniGP is starting to do some testing on the kart tracks. Alex and I will be up there this Sunday so the Little Guy can get some hot laps with his Ohvale on Sunday. What's the word N2 is getting on the upcoming NJMP days like July 6th?
  5. D-Zum

International Motorcycle Show NYC Dec 1-3, 2017

Who's going? Alex and I are making a trip Saturday to the Big Apple for this. Might hit Times Square and/or a few other attractions on our adventure, too. Anyone else going?
  6. D-Zum

Proud Pops Moment

So yeah..I gush on my kid a lot. He's a good kid. Wait...he's a GREAT kid! Yeah..that's more appropriate. So every time we've been to NJMP for the MotoAmerica weekends they have the MiniGP demo. Alex is GLUED to watching them, I mean SUPER GLUE type stuck to that area watching the kids. So I...
  7. D-Zum

NJMP T-Bolt 4 Sept 2017 BEST LABOR DAY EVER!!!!!

I had so much damned fun today it wasn't even funny! Almost didn't go to this, SOOOOO FREAKIN GLAD I DID! Just haven't had a year like this in a LONG LONG TIME. Confidence is HIGH! Now...a HUGE thanks to the N2 Directors, CR's and all other Staff for putting on a hell of a day. Hope...
  8. D-Zum

PITT Raceway Aug 20-21 videos

For me, this was a pretty good session. I still brake a bit too early, and and a bit too much, but I'm working on it. Me and the R1 are getting along VERY well. This has been the BEST season of riding I've had in a VERY long time. Thanks to Frank Ricca for following me around and shooting this...
  9. D-Zum

PITT Race Aug 19-20 Thanks

Todd/John and the N2 Staff. Thanks for another GREAT weekend working your butts off to keep the N2 ship sailing. Between the BBQ'd GSXR (with oil spill) and weather Saturday then all the red flags on Sunday, you guys had your hands full. But, you handled it all with the utmost...
  10. D-Zum

N2 NCBIKE Thanks!!!!!!

Thanks to John and the N2 staff for putting on an AWESOME weekend at NC Bike. The weather was perfect..HOT but perfect. Rob, thanks for taking Amy out for a two-up ride. She was so excited when you two came in after the ride! I'll youtube the video off the GoPro I put on her helmet. The "That...
  11. D-Zum

PITT Race 20-21 May Thanks N2!

Had an AWESOME TIME this weekend!!!! That's my favorite track by FAR! Thanks to Todd and the N2 Staff for such a great weekend. Hope everyone makes it home safe and sound. Darrin, Amy, Alex and Ellie (Woof!)
  12. D-Zum

New member of the N2 Paddock Family

Her name is Ellie. She's Alex's early 7th bday present. I've already lost the "No dogs on the Furniture!" policy battle I think.
  13. D-Zum

Come on Bennet....Let's Party = Delegram????

So I'm in my easy chair after a long day at work enjoying a frosty cold A&W. I turn on the TV and the classic Arnold movie, "Commando" is on. As I'm watching this, it occurs to me the actor that plays the bad guy in this flick reminds me of a certain KTM Fan I know, and love. What do you guys...
  14. D-Zum

Happy New Year!

15. D-Zum

Barber Support Nov. 26/27

Who's going to be Trackside Support for the Barber event?
  16. D-Zum

Thanks Wendy!!!!!! (CBRtist)

Yesterday we were coming home from Washington Cycle Works and encountered a little car trouble. The nut holding my ball to my receiver came off and the trailer hitch bounced out going over a bump. I caught it as soon as it happened and got pulled over before anything else happened. Amy put out...
  17. D-Zum

7/11 Free Slurpees and Summit Main!

It was HOT! I mean it was DAMNED HOT! But what and AWESOME day on Summit Main today! Everyone rode AWESOME! I don't think there was one red flag all day....and Shiloh runs a tight ship..all sessions were on time! Many thanks to Ms. Shiloh and the rest of N2 Staff for an outstanding day...
  18. D-Zum

N2 PIRC Father's Day weekend 2016

To Todd and the crew...THANKS! We had an AWESOME TIME! I think every dog in the paddock got Beggin' Strips from Alex. Hope everyone got home safely. Work sucks today. Until next time....
  19. D-Zum

Memorial Day Weekend 2016

If you're traveling, Be safe. If you're riding, Be safe. If you're not traveling or riding, Be safe.
  20. D-Zum

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all! May your Turkey be juicy and delicious, may you and your family be happy and safe. For those of you all going to Barber...safe trip down, have a GREAT time there, and a safe journey home.