Search results

1. jimmyz63

FS: Cortech Latigo 2.0 suit

Suit is in good condition, never down, a little scuffing here and there. Size XL(46 US). It has a new main zipper and has been let out a couple inches in the torso by Barnicle Bill. I'm 5'11" 200 lbs. and it was a snug fit before altering with back and chest protector being worn. $220 shipped.
  2. jimmyz63

Shogun Frame Sliders 06-07 GSXR 600/750

Shogun frame sliders in great shape. These are the "cut" type with OEM bodywork. Part #750-5429 Pics too large for upload. Bike was never down so they are not scuffed at all. $25 shipped
  3. jimmyz63

FS: Woodcraft Clip-ons 48mm/50mm GSXR 600/750

I have 48mm/50mm Woodcraft clip-ons for sale. The original anodizing was a little rough so I stripped and re-anodized them. Good overall finish but does have some imperfections. $40 shipped
  4. jimmyz63

Seized bolt in GSXR suspension lingage

Tearing apart swingarm and suspension linkages to clean and lube. Everything went well until the last bolt. The bolt holding the dogbone arm to the frame is the problem. It turns hard, so I think it's corroded inside the frame hole, but it won't budge when I tap it with a hammer. So I suspect it...
  5. jimmyz63

Woodcraft adjustable rear stand?

Anybody have the Woodcraft adjustable rear stand? I'm in need of a good rear stand and the adjustability is appealing. I'd like just one stand for both my street bike(Kawi ZRX) and track bike. Just want to be sure the uprights are plenty sturdy enough.
  6. jimmyz63

NJMP 4/15/17 pics?

Where can I find the pics from NJMP on 4/15/17. Thanks.