Search results

1. Louber

2006 Honda CBR600F4i - Pittsburgh, PA

N2 Family, Life happens and its unlikely i'm going to get on the big track this year, so thought I'd float my CBR out there to see if anyone is shopping for a clean supersport. Rather see it go to a good home than throw it to the dogs of marketplace. The bike is box stock except for some...
  2. Louber

2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - Green!

2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R for sale. 28k miles, mechanically perfect. Dunlop Q3s with good life left in them. Galfer stainless lines, Yoshimura RS3 can, TRex frame sliders. Kawasaki shop manual. All original parts included. Really good bike but I need to thin the stable due to baby. Fresh...
  3. Louber

Appropriate to promote non N2 events in here?

Good Afternoon! This is mostly a question for the moderators. Is it acceptable to promote an outside event on these forums? I don't want to step on anyone's toes here. If not, I completely understand. I run an annual motorcycle event and think some folks in the N2 community could be...
  4. Louber

Pitt Race 6/18? Yamaha Day?

Howdy Everyone! Had a great time at PIRC Saturday despite fighting the weather a bit. Class act event as always with N2! Just saw an ad for a sponsored trackday at pitt race on 6/18. Is this real? Looks like it runs after the big race weekend...
  5. Louber

1981 Honda Hawk CB400T - $1100

For sale is a 1981 Hawk CB400 twin. I bought this bike to ride in several vintage events over the summer and it has been a blast. Runs and rides very nicely. Good: -360 degree parallel twin, so it sounds British -Oil tight, fuel tight -Everything works, lights, horn, speedo, etc. -14,500...
  6. Louber

Skill Plateaus

This year has been my first full season running trackdays. It has been fantastic. We are lucky to have an org like N2 to put on accessible and well run events at a swath of circuits. Every event this season I have felt some advancement in confidence, smoothness, racing line, etc. Until now...
  7. Louber

Motoamerica @ PIRC Aug 25-27

Anybody else going to the superbike races next weekend at Pitt Race? Planning an EZ up and frosty case of IC light somewhere up on the hill if anyone else is planning on going. Cheers! Lou
  8. Louber

N2 Rental Gear?

Good Morning Everyone, Does N2 have any rental suits? I'm trying to coax some riding buddies into trying out the track. I ran with another club last year that had rental gear. Being able to get on track (at least once) without committing to a $700+ suit was a huge benefit for someone just...
  9. Louber

WANTED: Free or cheap motorcycle engine parts

Does anybody have some cams, cranks, conrods or pistons laying around that are junk? Any bike/size I don't care. Have a small art project going on and will happily take some junk off your hands. If you happen to be in western PA I'm happy to buy you a coffee/beer for your efforts! Cheers, Lou
  10. Louber

Isle of Man TT - This Week!

This week is race week at the Isle of Man TT! TV Coverage is on Velocity channel each night at 11pm. If you don't know, this is one of the last true "road" races, featuring a 37(!) mile circuit and average speeds over 130mph. The skill and bravery of the riders is beyond belief. I was...
  11. Louber

Demos @ Pitt Race in June

Anyone know what models will be available? Very interested in FZ-10.
  12. Louber

New to forums - Pittsburgh PA

Howdy everyone! I wanted to hop on here and get more involved with the club. N2 runs great events and has made it easy for a newer guy like me to get into this safely. I slopped through Summit Point last month, ran Pitt Race yesterday and have done a few other days with other clubs. Riding a...