Search results

1. D

Armour Bodies POST YOUR PICS!!!

#dcpaintworx
  2. D

31' Mckenzee Duneseeker ToyHauler for sale

Here is a link to my Toy Hauler with all of the info and pics. If you want more pics please email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com or text/call me at six one zero 703-8178 Thanks Bart http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/31-toy-hauler.356354/
  3. D

2015 KTM XCF-W 350

Sold
  4. D

2nd Gen SV650 spare parts for sale.

Forks SOLD 2 Plug Motor SOLD
  5. D

Fuel Pump and Gauge cluster is SOLD.
  6. D

M4 exhaust can, SOLD
  7. D

I sold the race bike so now it is time to sell the spares. 2nd Gen SV650 To many pics to upload to photobucket and post here. email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com or text me at six one zero 703-8178 for pics. If you done see something just ask. Set of forks. $250 New oem radiator. $100...
  8. D

Moto America ready Twins Cup SV650

Bike is Sold. All the spares in the pics are available and for sale. I will make a separate post with prices.
  9. D

2015 KTM XCF-W 350

Selling my woods bike. I am the original owner, bought it new in November of 2015. Clean title and street legal so you can do AMA Dual sport rides! The bike has 139 hrs on it and has just about every protector you can by for it. Located in Easton Pa 18045. Priced to sell at $5,800 Email me at...
  10. D

Like new Yamaha Zuma Yasuni Exhaust

Or best offer. Email is wrong in the original post. its dcpaintworx@gmail.com
  11. D

DC Paintworx. Paint, bodywork and decals.

If anyone is needing bodywork, paint, decals or powder coating email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com
  12. D

Toy Hauler

Selling my 2008 Mckenzie Dune Seeker DS-260FQB Toyhauler. Located in Easton Pa 18045 $12,000 Email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com I am the 2nd owner and have used it for the last 7 years. Everything is in good working condition and works as it should. I replaced the air conditioner with a brand...
  13. D

Moto America ready Twins Cup SV650

Up for sale is my multi championship winning 2005 Suzuki SV 650. This bike has won me at least 5 class championships every year for the last 7 years and top 4 in the overall expert CCS standings. Meticulously maintained and capable of running fast lap times in the right hands. It’s a proven race...
  14. D

Like new Yamaha Zuma Yasuni Exhaust

This is a like brand new carbon kevlar exhaust that I only had on for two laps around the block. I decided to go on a different route on my Zuma. It will fit the two stroke Zuma 2002 to 2009. $200 shipped email me at dcpainteorx@gmail.com...
  15. D

All Emails replied.
  16. D

Start getting reading for the 2018 season. Email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com if you need paint, bodywork, decals or powder coating. I am located in Easton Pa 18045. You are welcome to drop off or have your Bodywork drop shipped directly to me if you decide to buy on your own. If you are...
  17. D

WTB Second gen SV650 Engine

I have a set of 2nd gen Carrillo A beam rods if you are interested. Used but Nothing wrong with them, perfect condition. Used for one race weekend. I decided to go back to stock and did not want the SBK motor any longer. $375 shipped Email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com or hit me up on Facebook...
  18. D

2015-17 Yamaha R1 Armour Bodies bodywork

I have a set on brand new Armour bodies for the new R1. Never mounted, never painted. $620 plus shipping or can pick up in Easton Pa 18045. I can also have them painted to however you want them. a few example pics. Email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com D28F0F_zpsdvji1eoc.jpg.html][/URL]