Search results

1. NoelSyneva

Ride share needed from Richmond, VA to NJMP June 30th!

Do you think its possible to meet you, with my bike, somewhere more convenient and easier to navigate your truck/trailer?
  2. NoelSyneva

Im located in downtown, Richmond. Looks like its at least 30 min out of your way. 13 is probably a more scenic route too! What time will you be leaving Friday?
  3. NoelSyneva

Looking for video, red triumph, from NC bike, June 4th:)

Soo, I was lucky enough meet you guys for my first track day at NC bike June 4th, to ride my red Triumph street triple 675. It was friggin amazing and I was seriously impressed by the hospitality! Additionally, a kind gentleman, I assumed an employee or member of N2, and I cannot remember his...
  4. NoelSyneva

Photos up from Nc bikes!!! 6-3 & 4th.

someone from N2 said they happened to get some video footage of my first track experience, from June 4th at NC bike, and he'd email it to me. Any ideas?
  5. NoelSyneva

Hey guys! I'm trying to make it for my second track day, July 1st, at NJMP. Is anyone passing through Richmond, VA that has an extra slot on their trailer for my Triumph? I can drive separately, no problem, and probably wont even need help on the way back! Any suggestions welcomed:)