Search results

1. YOLOrider87

2011 cbr600rr fs race/track bike

pending sale
  2. YOLOrider87

2011 cbr600rr fs race/track bike

Selling the cbr to make room for a new project. Bike is in great shape and well taken care of . I purchased it as a street bike and then converted it over to my track/ race bike so i have the title for it. Below is a list of all the goodies /aftermarket parts i can recall off top of my head...
  3. YOLOrider87

CCS Racing

Hey Ron, may not remember but you sold me a TD with N2 two years ago. Feel free to text me with any questions you may have , I'll be there Thurs night (8/15) all the way to Sunday in August @ Summit Point. It can be a bit overwhelming on a CCS race weekend but there will be plenty of help just...
  4. YOLOrider87

NJMP Lightning- 6/30-7/1

Registered for Sunday @ Lightning. Look forward to seeing some familiar faces, haven't been out with N2 this year so hoping for a good productive day. Stop by say hi....Black CBR 600 amateur plate #287. I'll be riding in I group.
  5. YOLOrider87

race fuel reccomendations

2011 Cbr600rr stock motor with a bit over 20K in miles and yes its still running strong! Pump gas (93 octane) and I have a second map on sunoco 260 gtx plus (104 octane unleaded). I personally dont like the idea of draining MR12 after every race weekend and the possible damages that can come...
  6. YOLOrider87

2007 CBR600RR gearing

bmarts gearing he was referring to if im not mistaken is for his 2004 yamaha r6 which is completely different from the cbr 600rr stock gearing. 16/48 is stock for that r6.... your CBR is 16/42 stock gearing. So yes they are geared significantly different r6 compared to cbr600.
  7. YOLOrider87

2007 CBR600RR gearing

I would start stock and get a feel for it (16/42) which i believe is the stock gearing for any cbr 600 2007+, when you start changing sprockets keep in mind that it affects your speedo/drive/top end . I have several sprockets myself and enjoy +2 in the rear with stock front at most tracks in...
  8. YOLOrider87

2010 Kawasaki ZX6 - Racebike

PM sent.
  9. YOLOrider87

Jennings GP

Thanks for the contact info Vinny
  10. YOLOrider87

Jennings GP

for those who have been how does group registration work? Do you register for any group you feel comfortable in? I havent seen any guidance on it unless the event is ran by Southern Track Days. Im speaking of registration on the jennings website.
  11. YOLOrider87

N2 2019 Packages and Memberships are on sale!

thanks for the quick reply and clarification.
  12. YOLOrider87

N2 2019 Packages and Memberships are on sale!

Hey rob92 how does the 10% discount get applied? when I add the 6 day TD package their is no discount showing, just asks for CC information. Also, I did the 12 day membership package this season (2018) based off of that I should have an Elite membership for 2019 correct? My member portal shows...
  13. YOLOrider87

New with N2

Welcome Alex, im in Reisterstown, Md about 45 minutes south of you. I hit up most tracks around our area especially Summit Point since its our “home” track. Hit me up if you your looking to link up for a TD next season.
  14. YOLOrider87

NCBike 10/20 & 10/21

Heading down this weekend for both days and my last TD for 2018, it was an awesome year with N2. Will there be someone available to do suspension services at NCBike? have new Ohlins rear suspension installed and want to make sure i have a good baseline setup.
  15. YOLOrider87

Summit Main on 8/6

I'll be there. Pavement is nice, just very abrasive in my opinion and hard on Pirelli's.
  16. YOLOrider87

Summit Point Main 7/14-7/15 ROLL CALL

In for Sunday!
  17. YOLOrider87

6/30 - 7/1 NJMP Thunderbolt Roll Call

Great weekend. Thanks to CR Steve for his feedback and helping me out. Enjoyed my time out there .... Bill, Miles, Huff, Kris, Hash, Judy and any CR i forgot to mention....you guys ran a hell of a two day weekend. From registation (Wendy) to end of day I left all smiles waiting for the next go...
  18. YOLOrider87

6/30 - 7/1 NJMP Thunderbolt Roll Call

Signed up for both days. Anyone else going? Looks like its going to be a packed event. My buddy attempted to sign up earlier during the week and was informed it has reached max capacity than placed on waiting list. Looking to connect with a CR to get some constructive criticism and hopefully...
  19. YOLOrider87

Pitt Race Roll Call 5/19 & 5/20

Could a CR chime in on the benefits and whats involved for ATP, am on the fence in enrolling for ATP for this saturday mainly because i have never ridden this track before. Looking to get that 1 on 1 because i feel im at a plateau and need some guidance.