Search results

1. YOLOrider87

2011 cbr600rr fs race/track bike

Selling the cbr to make room for a new project. Bike is in great shape and well taken care of . I purchased it as a street bike and then converted it over to my track/ race bike so i have the title for it. Below is a list of all the goodies /aftermarket parts i can recall off top of my head...
  2. YOLOrider87

NJMP Lightning- 6/30-7/1

Registered for Sunday @ Lightning. Look forward to seeing some familiar faces, haven't been out with N2 this year so hoping for a good productive day. Stop by say hi....Black CBR 600 amateur plate #287. I'll be riding in I group.
  3. YOLOrider87

Jennings GP

for those who have been how does group registration work? Do you register for any group you feel comfortable in? I havent seen any guidance on it unless the event is ran by Southern Track Days. Im speaking of registration on the jennings website.
  4. YOLOrider87

NCBike 10/20 & 10/21

Heading down this weekend for both days and my last TD for 2018, it was an awesome year with N2. Will there be someone available to do suspension services at NCBike? have new Ohlins rear suspension installed and want to make sure i have a good baseline setup.
  5. YOLOrider87

6/30 - 7/1 NJMP Thunderbolt Roll Call

Signed up for both days. Anyone else going? Looks like its going to be a packed event. My buddy attempted to sign up earlier during the week and was informed it has reached max capacity than placed on waiting list. Looking to connect with a CR to get some constructive criticism and hopefully...
  6. YOLOrider87

CBR600RR wont start

Converting my 2011 cbr600rr to a track bike. So i pulled off the OEM plastics and disconnected the headlights so i can slap on my new sharkskins set. Prior to that i tried starting the bike, the gauge cluster cut on and and can hear bike cycle, once i pushed the start button i heard the bike...
  7. YOLOrider87

7/30 Lightning @ NJMP

Second Track Day with N2 this month, I'm hooked and plan on returning in August for a double header :) Any insight on this particular track? I am told it is a "fast" track which reminds me of Summit Point Main (ten turns and nice straight). Look forward to building on my technique and meeting...
  8. YOLOrider87

WANTED: 7/1 track day @ NJMP Thunderbolt

Novice group rider here. Anyone wanting to cancel 7/1 @ NJMP, ill buy your track day ASAP. PM or text me at 862-249-6660 -KJ
  9. YOLOrider87

Track Day Registration Question

how often when an event is full with registration does availability open up? I guess i waited too long and want to make it to saturdays trackday at NJMP 7/1 and am on the email list for when an opening comes up. Its obviously on a first come first serve and i have my cellphone glued to my hip if...
  10. YOLOrider87

Greetings

Hello everyone im KJ from Maryland & new to the forum. Plan on doing my first track day with N2 this summer. I've been riding on and off for about 9 years and have had 3 sportbikes (GSX-R 750, 09 CBR600RR, 11 CBR600RR). I recently did my first track day ever in May with Motorcycle Xcitement @...