Search results

1. P

Akrapovic Yamaha r1 carbon fiber exhaust shield new other

Up for sale is new other (has some imperfections from handling) carbon fiber cover that will fit your akrapovic slip on exhaust on your 2015-2019 Yamaha yzf r1 Replace your worn cover. This item comes with its original hardware 3 screws and washers Photos of the exhaust on the bike...
  2. P

2020 Yamaha yzf r1 DRLS lights new take offs

Hi all. New take off parts off of a 2020 R1 with zero miles.these are new condition. 225 picked up. Located south of Boston, MA. Can ship it. Pm me. Thanks much 774 7373782
  3. P

R&G hexagon exhaust protector new other

Hi all For sale is new ( other) R&G exhaust cover/ protector hexagon style. I ordered it and thought it was going to fit my exhaust. It was never used just tried on. I adjusted the clamp so I can’t return it.. $40 obo shipped new was $65 Thanks for looking ! 774 73737 right two
  4. P

2020 Yamaha yzf r1 OEM body and headlight system

Hi, all. Up for sale is a set of OEM body work off of a brand new YZF R1 motorcycle with zero miles. The bike was converted to the track bike and this is what I have. All pieces are in excellent/ new condition. The front fender, front cowl, radiator trim, windscreen, and ecu cover have slight...
  5. P

WTB: 120/70 and 190/55 tires - new/ new take offs

As the title says. If you upgraded and have a set that will fit my R1 please message me or txt 774 737 37 82 Thanks
  6. P

FS: nelson rigg magnet cl2014 $50

As the title says. This bag has very little use and it is in excellent condition. Will come with rain cover. Super clean. No rips, all zippers are intact and fully functional. Comes from smoke free home. I am asking 50 shipped to the lower 48 states or best offer This was used on a 2014 R1...
  7. P

FS: RST TRACKTECH EVO 3 race suit, XL gloves - UK 50 US 60

Hi. I am selling my RST race suit. Was used three times. Two days on the track and one time on the street so it is in very good condition and broken in. It doesn’t smell and it doesn’t have any rips or tears. It is in very good used condition. Size is UK 50 and US 60. I am 6 feet tall and 225lbs...
  8. P

WTB WTB: 190/55/17 120/70/17 tire set

as the title says. Must be new or in good used condition. Hit me up with your offers. 860 316 8737 New tires are needed for my 2016 R1 Thank you
  9. P

2016 YZF R1S with 2k miles

Up for sale is a 2016 r1s with 2k on the odometer. The bike is super clean and is almost bone stock except for tech spec tank grips, and yoshimura fender eliminator. Super clean bike. I have a clean MA title. asking price is $10,900 or best reasonable offer 860 316 8737 Thanks
  10. P

2015+ Yamaha R1 Akrapovic 3/4 system

I have a used in excellent condition Akrapovic slip on and titanium akrapovic link pipe that will fit 2015 R1 and up model. The system has under 1k of usage and it is very clean. It will come with the following: instruction manuals hardware two carbon fiber covers. Please ask any questions. I...
  11. P

FS: New and used Shoei RF 1200 terminus, flagger, and matte black SIZE LARGE

hey, Guys. I am selling some off my new Christmas riding helmets , and one used shoei. All helmets are RF1200 series. The flagger, and matte black are brand new - in their original boxes just as if you bought it from the store. Never used. The terminus has good amount of miles and shows...
  12. P

FS: RST one piece race suit 48/58 $425

I have a RST one piece suit for sale. The suit is partially perforated and it is black, blue, and white. This suit was never used on a ride but shows signs of wear due to being a display model. I am 230 lbs and 6 feet with broad shoulders and it fits tight as a glove. Breathable liner is fixed...
  13. P

WTB: race suit size 58-60 US

AS THE TITLE says . Must be in good condition without rips or loose stitching. Please PM me or text at 860 316 8737 Thanks much! Peter
  14. P

hey, all! I am Pete and I am a new member to the forum. I did my first track day ever this past weekend at NYST and absolutely loved it! First day and the knee was down few times. I am not looking to go back and do it over again. I am looking for a used race suit in size 58-60US. Please feel...