Search results

1. Kurt_Orban

WTB tire warmers 120/160

Looking for a set of CHawks for a stock wheeled SV650. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  2. Kurt_Orban

WTB - 2nd Gen SV650 rearsets

Looking for a set of woodcraft or vortex rearsets. Dont need to be mint. I'll polish them lol Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  3. Kurt_Orban

Corona house arrest

Still wrenching on the sv650 build I started. I think I've polished everything I can think of to pass the time. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  4. Kurt_Orban

WTB 2nd Gen SV650 track fairings

Got Chris Parrish working on a set for me. Dont need the spares anymore. Please delete Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  5. Kurt_Orban

WTB 2nd Gen SV650 track fairings

Looking for a nice set of SV650 fairings for a 2nd Gen. Hoping someone has some backup sets that they want to get rid of. Hit me up if you do. I'm located in Virginia. Unpainted is preferred. ArmourBodies or Sharkskins
  6. Kurt_Orban

WTB Pitbull TRS Pins

Hey Propps, I've tried to find these cheap before, but sellers usually want 70 bucks for them so I just started ordering them direct from pitbull or revzilla. It's worth the money just knowing you got them. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  7. Kurt_Orban

WTB WIDE TRS frame

Gotcha, might just get one from Justin, they're not too expensive brand new. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  8. Kurt_Orban

WTB WIDE TRS frame

Send me the link if you have it, thanks Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  9. Kurt_Orban

WTB WIDE TRS frame

I need a wide TRS frame for one of my bikes. Anybody that wants to sell one, hit me up. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  10. Kurt_Orban

Barber 2019

Galaxy Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  11. Kurt_Orban

Barber 2019

Why am I not seeing any of these photos? All broken links. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  12. Kurt_Orban

Barber 2019

Just a few photos from the museum. But the track is the best part of course. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  13. Kurt_Orban

Barber 2019

Just wanna thank everyone for putting on such an incredible event at Barber. My first time there was one of the best weather days, and the full team with N2 was there to support even though the weather was not looking great leading up to it. It was definitely one of the best weekends this...
  14. Kurt_Orban

Tire Service Barber Nov30-Dec1

Jester, you are correct. James will be there. Thanks for the info. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  15. Kurt_Orban

Tire Service Barber Nov30-Dec1

Anybody know who's running tire service at Barber? Alex/Mike/Gabe? Because of the low track temps and my low speed, I'm planning on running DOTs since its my first time at Barber. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  16. Kurt_Orban

need a clarification on pricing

Hahaha [emoji2359] Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  17. Kurt_Orban

A pair of 2007 CBR 600rr race bikes

Yeah that was a ridiculous deal. Knew I wouldnt last long. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  18. Kurt_Orban

NJMP April 29 Attendees Please Read

I confirmed with Justin that he'll be there. And yeah, Miles I'm sure as well. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  19. Kurt_Orban

NJMP April 29 Attendees Please Read

Who's running gear and parts this weekend and monday? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  20. Kurt_Orban

IMS Washington DC

I'll be there, might be Saturday, or Sunday. Not sure yet. Is N2 getting another booth this year? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk