Search results

1. Kurt_Orban

WTB tire warmers 120/160

Looking for a set of CHawks for a stock wheeled SV650. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  2. Kurt_Orban

WTB - 2nd Gen SV650 rearsets

Looking for a set of woodcraft or vortex rearsets. Dont need to be mint. I'll polish them lol Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  3. Kurt_Orban

WTB 2nd Gen SV650 track fairings

Looking for a nice set of SV650 fairings for a 2nd Gen. Hoping someone has some backup sets that they want to get rid of. Hit me up if you do. I'm located in Virginia. Unpainted is preferred. ArmourBodies or Sharkskins
  4. Kurt_Orban

WTB WIDE TRS frame

I need a wide TRS frame for one of my bikes. Anybody that wants to sell one, hit me up. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  5. Kurt_Orban

Barber 2019

Just wanna thank everyone for putting on such an incredible event at Barber. My first time there was one of the best weather days, and the full team with N2 was there to support even though the weather was not looking great leading up to it. It was definitely one of the best weekends this...
  6. Kurt_Orban

Tire Service Barber Nov30-Dec1

Anybody know who's running tire service at Barber? Alex/Mike/Gabe? Because of the low track temps and my low speed, I'm planning on running DOTs since its my first time at Barber. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  7. Kurt_Orban

New Tow Vehicle MPG

I've been considering getting a new tow vehicle and I'm more than likely gonna get a 2017+ Diesel F250 Supercrew if I end up going through with it. Right now I'm towing a United 7x16 and even though the truck does fine, just hunts a little in the hills like going to Pitt for example, the gas...
  8. Kurt_Orban

VIR 2019

I know the schedule is still in progress, but I was hoping we would be going to VIR next season and I dont see any dates on the schedule yet. Was this on the schedule last year with the Evolve partnership, or will there be dates added as the season progresses? Was hoping to have trackdays at...
  9. Kurt_Orban

When you think you're Fast

Me [emoji121]️[emoji121]️[emoji121]️ I have a great deal of respect and admiration for those of you in the Advanced group, especially after I found myself, a Novice, mistakenly in the Advanced session at Summit Main yesterday. I can't apologize enough for being in the way and causing great...
  10. Kurt_Orban

Andreani vs. Ohlins/K techs

Any body have thoughts on the Andreani kits vs the rest? I know andreani owns Ohlins, but Fiat owns Ferrari, so I'm curious how they stack up against the more common suspension systems available. Rules if common sense tell me since a) everybody uses Ohlins or KTech, or Nitron/Penske and b)...
  11. Kurt_Orban

NC Bike 4/15

I'm headed down to NC Bike from DC metro area on Saturday afternoon if anybody needs a ride. Got two spots left in my trailer. If you have a TRS let me know. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  12. Kurt_Orban

NC Bike 4/15

Anybody know what vendors might be headed to NC Bike on Sunday? I need to have someone balance my suspension out and help dial it in. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  13. Kurt_Orban

Lightech Chain Adjusters- S1000rr

Decided to go another route with the chain adjusters after I fitted them up. These were only mounted once and removed and not ridden on. Price is $240. Here's a link to my FB marketplace ad and some pics: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/348811655615067 Email me at korban@vt.edu or...
  14. Kurt_Orban

Lightech Chain Adjusters - S1000rr

Selling my Black Lightech chain adjusters to swap colors. Stupid I know but I guess I'm bored. We're mounted on the in January and taking them off tonight. Only has a tiny tiny scratch on the chain side from the axle washer. Price is 240. Text me at 2024210400 if interested. Sent from my...
  15. Kurt_Orban

TRS layout

Any of you guys recommend a spacing for 4 TRS mounts in a 7x16? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  16. Kurt_Orban

FS or Trade: 2007-2016 GSXR Pitbull TRS Pins

For sale 70 bucks shipped Or trade for some Ducati pins. S1000rr as well. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  17. Kurt_Orban

TRS pins for a 05-16 Gixxer 750

Want to trade or sell a set if mint TRS pins for a gixxer 750. I need a set for a s1000rr. Let me know if interested. I think 70 bucks shipped is fair. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  18. Kurt_Orban

Enclosed Trailer

I know this is ride share but hear me out. Those if you that ride share I'm sure are towing big enclosed trailers so I have a question for all you 1/2 ton pick up drivers. I have a 2010 F150 crew cab with the 3.55 gears and I'm looking at anything up to 7x16 for going to the track. I've...
  19. Kurt_Orban

PittRace GoPro

Thanks to Shiloh, Jeff, Marty, and everybody at N2 for being so welcoming this weekend during my first time at an N2 event. You all came recommended through Nate Pike and I'll definitely be coming to as many events as I can. So, I'm sure a lot of you noticed a GoPro camera parked at Turn 5...