Search results

1. J

Quickshifter and side stand?

roll on front chock? holds the bike up and is really easy to deal with as far as transport and storage. harbor freight: https://www.harborfreight.com/1800-lb-capacity-motorcycle-standwheel-chock-61670.html
  2. J

WTB/Borrow size 56/58 US suit.

hey guys and gals, looking to buy or borrow a suit so i can get out on the track. i am 6'1 and about 260. i think a size 56-58 US not euro... 66/68 EURO would work for me, hell even a size 54 US should work. i will be out at ncbike on the 28/29th if i can get a suit lined up! jesus
  3. J

Suit, back protector, boots

adrian ill take the back/chest setup. ill shoot you a text (i have your number from craigslist)
  4. J

Looking to get on the track

did you get your suit figured out? im 6'1 and about 250 54" chest and there are expensive options and REALLY expensive (custom) options. im looking at the alpinestars motegiV2 2 piece. maybe you can point me in a less expensive direction! Jesus.
  5. J

greetings, new rider here

I had a great time! lots of good people at the event that day (hats off to the groups that were near the buiding with me) and i know shit happens no harm no foul. im looking at an alpinestars 2pc suit that should fit... but damn its expensive. but something tells me buy once cry once is the way...
  6. J

Modular helmets

thanks for the heads up... will have to source another helmet for a friend of mine. was hopeing to get as many people i know that ride to come with me tomorrow. both of the guys i ride with have modulars, one a nolan and one a neotec. i myself wear an rf-1200 which should work for the event. jesus.
  7. J

greetings, new rider here

hi everyone, Ill be heading down for the novice intro on saturday morning at ncbike. never been on the track before so looking to learn as much as i can (maybe even stay for the day if the wife will loosen up on the purse a little) jesus. PS: ill be the 6' 250lb guy that looks lost! come...
  8. J

Modular helmets

Looking to see if a nolan m104 would be Ok to take to the track in either a novice or beginners group.
  9. J

October 7 Leathers needed

think you will have an extra set of 52 leathers and gear for this weekend??