Search results

1. Neighbor

Barber GNF Endurance photos

Does anyone know who was shooting the endurance race at Barber?
  2. Neighbor

Summit Main 6/5

Looks like Brock Imaging might have been.
  3. Neighbor

Summit Main 6/5

I'd like to know too.
  4. Neighbor

Summit Point Main 7/6

Does anyone know if there was a photographer there on Sunday?
  5. Neighbor

2005 SV 650/700 Lightweight Superbike endurance package for sale

Bump, with a price drop to $4,500.
  6. Neighbor

2005 SV 650/700 Lightweight Superbike endurance package for sale

This excellent ready-to-race endurance machine started its life back in 2005 as an innocent, unsuspecting little street bike but evolved over years of racetrack development into a great endurance-racing platform. Its most notable attributes include: 700cc overbore with stock intake cams and...
  7. Neighbor

Photographer at NJMP Endurance 10/6

Does anyone know who was shooting photos during the 4-hour endurance at NJMP on 10/6? Thanks! -Melissa
  8. Neighbor

2005 SV 650/700 Lightweight Superbike for sale, endurance-ready

I took an inventory of all of the spares. Here's everything that comes with this great endurance platform: 2 stock front wheels (1 with rotors) 1 stock rear wheel (with cush drive and rotor) 3 wide rear wheels with rotors (1 with cush drive and new Power One) 3 GXSR front wheels (1 with rotors...
  9. Neighbor

Bump for price drop. Asking $5,200. I can deliver to the endurance rounds at NJMP or Barber.
  10. Neighbor

If you don't need the whole kit, let me know what kind of package you're looking for and I can price that for you.
  11. Neighbor

Not yet, but I'll let you know!
  12. Neighbor

This excellent ready-to-race endurance machine started its life back in 2005 as an innocent, unsuspecting little street bike but evolved over years of racetrack development into a great endurance-racing platform. Its most notable attributes include: 700cc overbore with stock intake cams and...