Search results

1. P

lots of pitbull stuff - trailer restraint, pins, stands

Good deal! At pitt this weekend: GSXR pins One TRS frame Front lift converter
  2. P

Can’t say enough good things about Chris helping. All he wanted was a hug with a good squeeze of the hiney, such a gentleman
  3. P

Pitbull TRS frame, GSXR pins, and lift converter at pitt this weekend

at pitt this weekend - Chris is being kind enough to bring these to pitt this weekend. If you want them you can PayPal me and pick them up from him. Thanks! $90 - Trailer Restraint - Frame Only -...
  4. P

Alright - I sent PMs - if these go through then all the TRS frames and latches are gone. Kurt_Orban - 1 TRS frame & 1 set of latches miguel812 - 1 TRS frame - Kurt likely has a set for him of the pins. looking at shipping HandsomeBanana - 2 TRS frames & GSX-R Pins POSSE - latches if the last...
  5. P

Can do two frames and the pins - what track day you going to next?
  6. P

Yes, stand is spooled and non-spooled
  7. P

1991 YSR50 all original matching numbers with papers

thought I'd post this up to my track day family! something unique and fun :) see pics and details here: https://syracuse.craigslist.org/mcy/d/1991-ysr50-all-original/6569189277.html
  8. P

Todd and poper are maybes for the pitt event, let me know what you would like to do
  9. P

Cool, checking of Todd is going, will let you know
  10. P

Also available: $60 fork lift converter with 5 pins: https://www.pit-bull.com/motorcycle-stands/front-stands/forklift-converter-f0015-002
  11. P

Left: $90 each, have 3 - Trailer Restraint - Frame Only - https://www.pit-bull.com/motorcycle-trailer-restraints/motorcycle-trailer-restraint-accessories/trailer-restraint-frame-only-f0075-003 $40 - aprilia pin set / Pin Fitting Only - Aprilia RSV Mille / Tuono (pre-V4)...
  12. P

Got it- any other takers? Think I’ve got good prices!
  13. P

chris - 1 set of latches don - 1 set of latches pj - front stand
  14. P

Pj is taking the front stand
  15. P

Sounds good. I’ll send pm. Haven’t seen PJ in a while!
  16. P

Conceding I won't make it back to the track, must say I miss it & old the great folks out there. Cleaning out old stuff - lots of pitfall stuff. I broke everything up, if you want a bunch at once let me know. prefer not to ship - if you can talk the Syracuse guys into a transport to an event...
  17. P

Just saying hi

Hi Judy!!!
  18. P

Just saying hi

I would like to do a hang out day, if will lets me I can help with tech inspections.